This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fable 2 is no longer available on Games on Demand, even for those who bought it

#41SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:45:18 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Any topic about Fable just ends up in people who don't like is bashing the hell out of it.
No matter if it has anything to do with the actual game or not.

This saddens me.

It's just insecure people trying to feel slightly better about themselves. Just let them do their thing and ignore them.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#42TravarkothPosted 11/30/2012 1:45:56 PM
What's with the Fable bashing? Haha

I can get hating that latest Kinect Fable, but the main games aren't terrible.
---
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-- Paarthurnax --
#43Clique_KillaPosted 11/30/2012 1:55:32 PM
Did this happen to Dreamfall: The Longest Journey as well?
---
Killa of Cliques
#44PSP_H0mebrewPosted 11/30/2012 2:02:41 PM
Don't they by law have to give you a certain days notice before they do stuff like this?
---
Montreal Canadiens Fan Seeya Next year!
http://i.imgur.com/JGn2l.gif
#45NIN_tendoPosted 11/30/2012 2:11:24 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Any topic about Fable just ends up in people who don't like is bashing the hell out of it.

This saddens me.

It's just insecure people trying to feel slightly better about themselves. Just let them do their thing and ignore them.

How does that even make any sense? Isn't it far more likely that they just don't like the game rather than some random theory you pulled out of your ass?
---
Wii FC 3756-1965-4560-5571
360 GT xX NIN tendo
#46SexPantherPandaPosted 11/30/2012 2:14:08 PM
This is why i'm not in digital downloads.
#47Solid SonicPosted 11/30/2012 2:15:23 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

This saddens me.

How does that even make any sense? Isn't it far more likely that they just don't like the game rather than some random theory you pulled out of your ass?

Well it's not exactly on-topic to turn a discussion about a game vanishing from the storefront into a "FABLE 2 SUX" meeting.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#48SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:18:07 PM
NIN_tendo posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

This saddens me.

If you simply don't like a game, you simply don't enter topics about it, especially topics that don't involve the quality of the game (such as this topic). When you go out of your way to bash anything, that reeks of insecurity (and immaturity, to boot).
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#49Akiba69Posted 11/30/2012 2:34:10 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Any topic about Fable just ends up in people who don't like it bashing the hell out of it.

This saddens me.

Good! As they should! The people involved in that game should feel ashamed that they ruined Fable the way they did. It is great that everyone voices their disdain for the games that ruined the series.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#50qwertyMrJINXPosted 11/30/2012 3:24:45 PM
I hope word of this explodes around the internet, so we can put an end to this digital download bull****.

Yet, I know nobody cares about Fable enough to do that. Hell, I don't even care about Fable, rather the implications of them taking down Fable.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros