This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fable 2 is no longer available on Games on Demand, even for those who bought it

#51SunDevil77Posted 11/30/2012 3:27:42 PM
Akiba69 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Any topic about Fable just ends up in people who don't like it bashing the hell out of it.
No matter if it has anything to do with the actual game or not.

This saddens me.

Good! As they should! The people involved in that game should feel ashamed that they ruined Fable the way they did. It is great that everyone voices their disdain for the games that ruined the series.

Does trolling ever get boring for you?
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#52CyhortI82Posted 11/30/2012 3:27:52 PM
Solid Sonic posted...
DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION!!!!

---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#53CammyApplePosted 11/30/2012 3:28:00 PM
qwertyMrJINX posted...
I hope word of this explodes around the internet, so we can put an end to this digital download bull****.

Yet, I know nobody cares about Fable enough to do that. Hell, I don't even care about Fable, rather the implications of them taking down Fable.

You want Steam and Itunes and ebooks gone?
#54CammyApplePosted 11/30/2012 3:29:06 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Akiba69 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Any topic about Fable just ends up in people who don't like it bashing the hell out of it.
No matter if it has anything to do with the actual game or not.

This saddens me.

Good! As they should! The people involved in that game should feel ashamed that they ruined Fable the way they did. It is great that everyone voices their disdain for the games that ruined the series.

Does trolling ever get boring for you?

He has to do something when he's not scamming points and codes.
#55caffiend7Posted 11/30/2012 3:29:56 PM
And people say this is the future of gaming
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#56Silent Sniper IVPosted 11/30/2012 3:38:43 PM(edited)
Solid Sonic posted...
Microsoft has never been anywhere close to competing with competent DD services like steam.

Son, are you being a PC fanboy?

I'm being objective. Last week I bought dragons dogma, max payne, skyrim and diablo 3 from MS store for dirt cheap. MS does some stuff very well. But they are really, *really*, bad with digital distribution. Games take aeons to pricedrop, even their biggest sales are mediocre compared to retail prices, and so on.

Digital distribution is definitely becoming the go-to for a lot of people and It was "the future" of games for me back in 2006 or so. Now It's the present. Microsoft DD however is probably one of the worst services I've ever seen, and I never use it for just that reason.

For the longest time I remember some games like gears of war being full retail price when they were ~$10-20 in stores. meanwhile, good services like amazon, steam, gamersgate, etc. have dirt cheap prices on basically everything. They're two total ends of the spectrum.
---
"Nerd" and "gamer" have become the ultimate consumerist identity. Completely devoid of values outside of consumption without reflection.
#57SonyHoundDawgPosted 11/30/2012 3:36:55 PM
Eiffel posted...
TC, you should still be able to download it. Go to your download history and get it from there. I've re-downloaded a number of items that are no longer on the marketplace that way.

This, but the tinfoil hats dont want to hear it.
#58drclaeysPosted 11/30/2012 3:41:23 PM
Friends,

Great topic. I really never had a DD or a DLC. I just dont trust them. I like hard copies. I can lend to my friends, and never see them again. Well thats not really how it should work, but I guess it sorta does.

Back on topic. YEP. Vote with your Dollars. dont DD, and you will get less DD. its kinda simple. "What gets rewarded, gets repeated".

good luck.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#59SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:41:28 PM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Eiffel posted...
TC, you should still be able to download it. Go to your download history and get it from there. I've re-downloaded a number of items that are no longer on the marketplace that way.

This, but the tinfoil hats dont want to hear it.

You're wrong.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#60The Waynos BumPosted 11/30/2012 3:42:58 PM
Solid Sonic posted...
But XBLA is such a good catalog...

Why must you be so snide to everyone?
---
"I predict a year after release, Natal & PS3 Move will both be 1/2 price. No serious developer will be incorporate them in their games." - Shy420