This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Combine 3 games to make the ultimate game

#21CammyApplePosted 11/30/2012 2:33:01 PM
JustThink1st posted...
Grand theft auto 4s world and driving
Left 4 dead 2s gameplay, online and co-op
Bioshock 1s story telling and atmosphere

Open world free roam objective based game where you can drive and have your buddy shoot_zombies out the window. Dynamic game engine will populate the world with other survivors (NPC). So kinda like dead island but you know, good.

So you pick the GTA with the most boring world and the worst driving?
#22ShamblerQPosted 11/30/2012 2:50:39 PM
Defjam fight for newyork
Godzilla Destroy all monsters melee
The incredible hulk ultimate destruction

A freeroam game where you can customize mutant monsters and go on a city rampage and do brutal fighting blazin' moves.
#23RPG_ApostlePosted 11/30/2012 2:52:11 PM
UmJammerEri posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
Final Fantasy VII - For it's great story, atmosphere and music
Dragon Quest VIII - for it's incredible world map and artstyle (only with better graphics and more going on)
Tales Of Vesperia - For the great characters, voice acting, battle system and charm

KOTR.... I'm sorry... But how you could pick VII over VI? Please tell me you made a typo there and meant to type VI.

Oh no, someone has an opinion! Let's jump on it and shove my obviously superior opinion down his throat before he thinks having a differing opinion from me is okay!

Really? Wow. Butthurt much?

KOTR and I have had numerous discussions on various gaming topics in the past. I have a respect for KOTR as a fellow gamer. I razzed him a little as a friendly jab between board veterans.

EXCUSE THE HELL OUT OF ME. I'll go sit in a corner until you say it's ok for me to be done with time out. Where's my big dunce cap?
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#24Arucard05Posted 11/30/2012 2:54:17 PM
Dinosaurs from Jurassic Park: Trespasser

Gameplay of GTA IV(TPS guns and whatnot)/Assassins Creed(The fluid parkourness)/Dragons Dogma(Climbing on dinosaurs and using melee weapons)

Setting of Far Cry 3

Dammit, just make this happen games industry!
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#25glassghost0Posted 11/30/2012 2:59:47 PM
Grand Theft Auto
Assassin's Creed
Hitman
---
Signature OFF
#26SunDevil77Posted 11/30/2012 3:03:33 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Dinosaurs from Jurassic Park: Trespasser

Gameplay of GTA IV(TPS guns and whatnot)/Assassins Creed(The fluid parkourness)/Dragons Dogma(Climbing on dinosaurs and using melee weapons)

Setting of Far Cry 3

Dammit, just make this happen games industry!

Do you like my addition of DD melee? ;D I was pondering that while playing a little DD last night.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#27bluehat94Posted 11/30/2012 3:11:21 PM
Fallout New Vegas's setting, mood, and weapon variety, but with the world being far larger in size.
Bioshock's writing
Max Payne 3's amazing shooter gameplay
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#28Grand_BluePosted 11/30/2012 3:13:47 PM
Assassins Creed 2
Skyrim
Any Mario game with really hard obstacles, or Super Meat Boy
#29Captain_Sexy_TPosted 11/30/2012 3:14:02 PM
CammyApple posted...
JustThink1st posted...
Grand theft auto 4s world and driving
Left 4 dead 2s gameplay, online and co-op
Bioshock 1s story telling and atmosphere

Open world free roam objective based game where you can drive and have your buddy shoot_zombies out the window. Dynamic game engine will populate the world with other survivors (NPC). So kinda like dead island but you know, good.

So you pick the GTA with the most boring world and the worst driving?

What? 4 had the best driving.

Pokemon + WoW + Mortal Kombat. Online MMO Pokemon with blood and death and all things that are good. Hell, throw in some tobacco references to really make it hardcore.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
Origin: Cpt_Mustache
#30UmJammerEriPosted 11/30/2012 3:16:10 PM
RPG_Apostle posted...

EXCUSE THE HELL OUT OF ME. I'll go sit in a corner until you say it's ok for me to be done with time out. Where's my big dunce cap?

It's hard to hand out over the internet. You have another ten minutes in time out.
---
My Guitar Is In My Mind!