This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

#111ValedictorianXDPosted 12/2/2012 6:55:13 PM
Who gives a **** about whether or not a poster is homophobic or not? Likewise, who gives a **** about Bully: Scholarship Edition? That port paled in comparison to the original version.

Seriously though, if you guys want the hardest achievement ever, I suggest you look at this game:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/chromehounds/guide/

If the valors didn't deter you, the gold awards should without fail. Also, the game no longer has an online mode anymore so a majority of the achievements can no longer be obtained.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[ |||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#112zinsindettaPosted 12/2/2012 6:56:21 PM
F_Wolf posted...

What? It would only be hypocritical if he was also so homophobic and out of touch with reality that what a character in does in a video game bothers him so much that it makes it the WORSE ACHIEVEMENT EVER in a video game.

You're the only one here that seems to have problem.

I said what I thought was the worst achievement (not hardest as stated by topic) and then I got some replies to it and I stuck by it. So how is that me having a problem with it? Would of been dropped if people did not wanted to reply to it. So sick and tired of people trying to push their homophobic bs everywhere. I was not bashing but that is what you ignorant posters are trying to say. Whatever. Over the Rainbow is my worst achievement ever. Don't try to change my mind because I do not care what you or anyone else here says about it.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#113master_gamr1231Posted 12/2/2012 10:51:02 PM
neverwinter1567 posted...
blackhrt posted...
BMSirius posted...
This silly "homophobe" accusation aside, it is genuinely pathetic to think that Over the Rainbow is the worst achievement of all time. The only reason one would ever state that is because they are so unnecessarily terrified if anything even remotely gay that they can't stand the idea of doing that easy achievement, and it's a very insecure thing to say.

That said, I wouldn't blame anybody who simply didn't want to do it. It is optional after all. But "not wanting to do it" is a totally different statement than "it is the worst achievement of all time". Let's not sling the "homophobe" title at the wrong people, alright?

Is there some reference that achievement has in that game? a mission it connects to? I only ask because it is an out of place achievement if it stands by itself.

Its completely random. I have no idea why it was placed on the list.

It's not really any more random than other achievements for doing random things. There's one for kissing 25 girls, too, but I've never seen anyone complain about that one.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#114dan77733Posted 12/2/2012 10:56:09 PM
UGH. I wish achievements/trophies didnt exist period.
#115_Elite_Bushido_Posted 12/2/2012 11:51:09 PM
jediknight52501 posted...
KevoCSCS posted...
Wrong. The worst achievement ever is that one in Mortal Kombat where you have to play 24 hours with each character.

Yeah, that's not happening.

i agree, who spends 24 hours with one character?

Well a real player doesn't keep using every character but 1-3 to main
---
She was pregnant 7 times last year and still hasn't had a baby yet. - Riff Raff
http://tinyurl.com/8pf75y8 http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#116agentspoonPosted 12/3/2012 6:46:31 AM
*looks at topic*

Homophobes.....Homophobes everywhere!
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#117VeliconisPosted 12/3/2012 6:51:32 AM
Poweranimals posted...
KevoCSCS posted...
Wrong. The worst achievement ever is that one in Mortal Kombat where you have to play 24 hours with each character.

So basically to complete the achievements, you can't have a life?

I don't know ANYONE who has that achievement. Seriously. Do any of you guys have it? Would you even want to admit having gone through the trouble to get it?

I have it. You can boost it by doing Tag Ladder as you get time towards both characters even if you only use one of the two. I doubt -anyone- has unlocked the achievement by legitimately playing all characters for 24 hours, spilling 10k gallons of blood, landing 100 X-rays and whatever else the requirements are to gain mastery of a character.

The hardest part is grinding out the X-rays and what not. The time issue can just be done while you're away or whatever.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#118Solid SonicPosted 12/3/2012 7:05:29 AM
AApt24 posted...
Dedication-Crysis 2

Play online six months after you first log in.

Why?

Basically you have an above average shooter that is basically commanding you not to trade it in after your done with it if you want to complete it 100%. Its crytek's way of shooting down used game sales by implying that the only way for you to get the full experience of the game, you have to have it fresh in your mind for SIX MONTHS! Now thats not to say you have to play for six months continuously, but that you actually have to remember that you still have that one achievement to get and you can't get it for a half a year.

Now imagine for a second that you don't want to renew your gold subscription and but it runs out before the timer stops. You can't get it.

And I know what your thinking...."Well numb nuts why don't you just up the calendar six months to get the achievement and be done with it?" The answer is simple. Xbox live updates the clock for you to stop that from happening, so in order to play online to begin with you have to be up to date with their clock to stop that from happening!

So this one gets my vote, and it just so happens I took this game out of the library in order to get the achievement haha.

(In second place is the achievement you get for finishing Fable 3, because having to play that game from start to finish is an absolute chore.)

Just move the date on your xbox 6 months ahead.

Did you not read? DID YOU NOT READ?
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#119superbowl54Posted 12/3/2012 8:58:26 AM
KevoCSCS posted...

I have to agree with this, this and one other achievement are what kept me from 1000ing out the game
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena,, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles
#120vigorm0rtisPosted 12/3/2012 9:02:23 AM
SamieFish posted...

Hard to the core from dead space 2

Anything that requires long periods of play are the worst for me. 7 Day Survivor in Dead Rising was probably the worst. I've got other things to do
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd