This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

#121DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/3/2012 11:45:08 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
SamieFish posted...

Hard to the core from dead space 2

Anything that requires long periods of play are the worst for me. 7 Day Survivor in Dead Rising was probably the worst. I've got other things to do

ya I don't bother with that, ain't got time for the jibber jabber
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#122blackhrtPosted 12/4/2012 5:01:53 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
SamieFish posted...

Hard to the core from dead space 2

Anything that requires long periods of play are the worst for me. 7 Day Survivor in Dead Rising was probably the worst. I've got other things to do

This. And I'm not leaving my systems on and waste electricity. Gears of War 2: Party like its 1999. I like that song from Prince, but that is one of the dumbest achievements & the workaround is stupid. I want to play the game, not obsess over it! Why can't I unlock the achievement for the time I put in like if I played 500 rounds of multiplayer eh? Did you ever think about that CLIFFY B??
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#123JDGFootman1234Posted 12/4/2012 5:18:21 AM
A person could spend their entire lifetime trying to legitimately get Seriously 3.0 and not get it. Its the most bull of the bulls*** achievements IMO. Even if you boosted it it would probably take hundreds of hours.
---
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
#124robert_rangersuPosted 12/4/2012 5:23:40 AM
Poweranimals posted...
KevoCSCS posted...
Wrong. The worst achievement ever is that one in Mortal Kombat where you have to play 24 hours with each character.

Yeah, that's not happening.

So basically to complete the achievements, you can't have a life?

Couldn't you start a vs match with no time limit and go do something else?
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#125lalwtfPosted 12/4/2012 7:57:00 AM
dan77733 posted...
UGH. I wish achievements/trophies didnt exist period.

Would had saved me some money and some games played

142240/228240 gamerscore
91 games completed
291 games total, or atleast thats what the list shows will have to check that.

So lets see worst achievements

Brothers in arms hells highway: Play on September 17th (the game came out september 20) Must be done online

G.R.A.W Leaderboard 1 on all 3 modes.

Lost Planet 2: 100% achievement requires atleast 1 rank 1 on the leaderboards, and yeah competing with japanese players = lololol u r teh effed

CS G.O Play 5000 matches of arms race or demolition mode, i bought the game to play old school cs maps/cs mode not new crap ones

Dont get why people complain over difficulty achievements like Completing cod whatever on vet, cod vet is not hard is trial and error = you fail you redo it and eventually you get it. Its not like Devil may cry on hardest difficulty and you are constantly getting screwed because you are bad at the game
---
I like games
#126WarchildPosted 12/4/2012 9:33:10 AM
Any online achievements for "B" games that never have anyone playing. I also hate co-op achievements, as I only play co-op with my sons, and it's kind of hard if it's an online co-op one.
---
I think God is really a 12 year old and we're just his science fair project.
#127SteelToothPosted 12/4/2012 10:33:32 AM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Little Rocket Man.

That is all.

Hey, I got that one! :D

The one on Bully is no big deal either, just snog a lad once and let Jimmy experiment.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#128Ryan2002Posted 12/4/2012 10:39:53 AM
Deathx113 posted...
steve_juneau posted...
Dagoth_Wit posted...
Perfect Light posted...
zinsindetta posted...
I do what is needed to progress the game pending I enjoy the game to begin with. Over the Rainbow is not needed to advance that game. Something extra you do yourself. You should not wonder about others people logic and maybe worry about your own.

Try not being such a homophobe, okay? It's not a good quality.

Not wanting to commit a homosexual act in a video game in no way makes you a homophobe.

What does it make you then?

Nothing.

UNACCEPTABLE! YOU ARE EITHER PRO-GLBT OR ANTI-GLBT. THERE IS NO NEUTRAL GROUND!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE LABELED!
---
A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me...you didn't pay money for this.
http://tinyurl.com/45pdkzf http://oi48.tinypic.com/ip48x1.jpg http://oi40.tinypic.com/8x7i8o.jpg
#129shinstochinsPosted 12/4/2012 10:41:52 AM
play 24hrs with each charcther is way way way way way way way way way way way way way harder then this achievement. In this game all you have to do is pop in the game 6 months later and you're done. With mortal kombat you have to play almost 800 hours
---
Im aldrig aka nagonstans
#130chizzaroidPosted 12/4/2012 11:08:20 AM(edited)
UNO has one that requires you to successfully bluff two draw fours in one hand and not get challenged :/
---
GT: Chizzatron