This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

#131devnull520Posted 12/4/2012 11:24:48 AM
JDGFootman1234 posted...
A person could spend their entire lifetime trying to legitimately get Seriously 3.0 and not get it. Its the most bull of the bulls*** achievements IMO. Even if you boosted it it would probably take hundreds of hours.

A friend of mine has this achievement, he boosted it himself with 3 xboxs and still took him several months to get it.

On a different note, the worst achievement is any unobtainable achievement due to a bug or servers being down.

Arcania and the Blockbuster game have glitched achievement that are unobtainable, also most old sport games from EA and 2k have a few of those that would be impossible now to obtain. Those are the worst achievements.

Out of the obtainable achievements, I think those asking to be number 1 on a leader board or the Fight Night Round 4 online championship belts achievements are a little bit extreme.
#132nonexistingheroPosted 12/4/2012 2:01:01 PM
Final Fantasy XI --> Level 75 on pretty much all jobs.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#133MrMikeMaPosted 12/4/2012 2:06:13 PM
No, this is the worst, I could not bring myself to do it :

Peter Jackson's King Kong the Videogame :

Completed Game - Finish all levels and beat the game
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/
#134singhellotakuPosted 12/4/2012 2:17:07 PM
I agree with leaderboards, I know I will NEVER get 100% in quake 4 because it has a be number 1 on the leaderboards achievement
#135VeliconisPosted 12/4/2012 3:19:37 PM
Final Fantasy XI --> Level 75 on pretty much all jobs.

Yep, and what sucks about it is this: If you originally played on the PC and then got it for your 360 and used that same account, having your characters at that level didn't retroactively unlock the achievement(s). :|

I don't know anyone in their right mind who would start from scratch to get those achievements if switching from the PC to the 360. >.>
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.