This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

#21the36thchamberPosted 12/1/2012 10:58:02 PM
^ yeah i played ALOT of mk9 and i never got more than 10 hours with one character.

gears of war 3 seriously 3.0 is the worst ive seen.
get every onyx medal
---
This is DMC. Now go play it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjsuGB3S92Q
#22TheApd_ReturnsPosted 12/1/2012 11:00:55 PM
i heard FFXI's achievements were the devil. something like max every class
#23SparkItUpPosted 12/1/2012 11:26:00 PM
zinsindetta posted...
I got the worst. Over the Rainbow in Bully. Not happening.

homophobe much?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8
#24adonfrazPosted 12/2/2012 12:59:16 AM
G.R.A.W

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/926971-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-advanced-warfighter/cheats
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#25Vivi0198Posted 12/2/2012 1:13:30 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
i heard FFXI's achievements were the devil. something like max every class

Extremely easy now but before it would of taken years to get all the achieves.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#26beautifuldreamsPosted 12/2/2012 1:44:41 AM
the first Crysis 2 achievement seems like it's just to try to keep OCD people from trading the game in
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#27Blade_Of_IcePosted 12/2/2012 2:11:53 AM
AApt24 posted...
Dedication-Crysis 2

Play online six months after you first log in.

Why?

Basically you have an above average shooter that is basically commanding you not to trade it in after your done with it if you want to complete it 100%. Its crytek's way of shooting down used game sales by implying that the only way for you to get the full experience of the game, you have to have it fresh in your mind for SIX MONTHS! Now thats not to say you have to play for six months continuously, but that you actually have to remember that you still have that one achievement to get and you can't get it for a half a year.

Now imagine for a second that you don't want to renew your gold subscription and but it runs out before the timer stops. You can't get it.

And I know what your thinking...."Well numb nuts why don't you just up the calendar six months to get the achievement and be done with it?" The answer is simple. Xbox live updates the clock for you to stop that from happening, so in order to play online to begin with you have to be up to date with their clock to stop that from happening!

So this one gets my vote, and it just so happens I took this game out of the library in order to get the achievement haha.

(In second place is the achievement you get for finishing Fable 3, because having to play that game from start to finish is an absolute chore.)

lol for me the achievement is bugged i tried multiple times since its been released and i never got dedication to pop, really sucks since barely anyone actually played the mp i'd spend 10 min waiting for a single macth

and hey dont knock fable 3, that and its predecessor are the greate-- HAHAHAHA nope even typing i couldnt finish that. Oh god how did they go from Fable 1 to that garbage
#28jon davisPosted 12/2/2012 6:07:39 AM
Perfect Light posted...
zinsindetta posted...
No, I just do not want to meet the requirements. You feeling butthurt over that, whoa wait don't answer that.

So, you'd never do anything in a video game you wouldn't do in real life? People like you make me seriously wonder about where logic has gone in our society. Blowing peoples' brains out in video games is fine, but male video game characters KISSING?! NO!!!!

What the hell is this damn achievement?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#29electrolyzerPosted 12/2/2012 6:33:07 AM
Extremely easy now but before it would of taken years to get all the achieves.

How is it easy now? I have it sitting there, thinking i'll never play it. I may now.
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#30Perfect LightPosted 12/2/2012 6:36:32 AM
zinsindetta posted...
I do what is needed to progress the game pending I enjoy the game to begin with. Over the Rainbow is not needed to advance that game. Something extra you do yourself. You should not wonder about others people logic and maybe worry about your own.

Try not being such a homophobe, okay? It's not a good quality.
---
E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me.