This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

#31Carribean_CoolPosted 12/2/2012 7:40:13 AM
Little Rocket Man.

That is all.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#32master_gamr1231Posted 12/2/2012 7:43:31 AM
jon davis posted...
Perfect Light posted...
zinsindetta posted...
No, I just do not want to meet the requirements. You feeling butthurt over that, whoa wait don't answer that.

So, you'd never do anything in a video game you wouldn't do in real life? People like you make me seriously wonder about where logic has gone in our society. Blowing peoples' brains out in video games is fine, but male video game characters KISSING?! NO!!!!

What the hell is this damn achievement?

Kiss 25 guys. And you play as a guy. It's still really simple to do and it's obviously not the "worst achievement ever." My vote would go to any online ones where the server's been shut down or ones with glitched requirements so they always have been and will be unattainable.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#33Dagoth_WitPosted 12/2/2012 7:43:50 AM
Perfect Light posted...
zinsindetta posted...
I do what is needed to progress the game pending I enjoy the game to begin with. Over the Rainbow is not needed to advance that game. Something extra you do yourself. You should not wonder about others people logic and maybe worry about your own.

Try not being such a homophobe, okay? It's not a good quality.

Not wanting to commit a homosexual act in a video game in no way makes you a homophobe.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#34stawg007Posted 12/2/2012 7:47:55 AM
The only correct answer is unobtainable/top of the leaderboard achievements

Time consuming achievements while sometimes annoying if there tedious are nowhere near as bad as ones that are impossible to get
---
GT: lPayneToTheMaxl
#35DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/2/2012 7:49:54 AM
oh yeah I need to remember to get this one...I think I first played in August
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#36steve_juneauPosted 12/2/2012 8:02:10 AM
Dagoth_Wit posted...
Perfect Light posted...
zinsindetta posted...
I do what is needed to progress the game pending I enjoy the game to begin with. Over the Rainbow is not needed to advance that game. Something extra you do yourself. You should not wonder about others people logic and maybe worry about your own.

Not wanting to commit a homosexual act in a video game in no way makes you a homophobe.

What does it make you then?
#37BlueJester007Posted 12/2/2012 8:06:00 AM(edited)
Not a homophobe. You're only a homophobe if you choose to act derogatorally towards homosexuals.

Choosing not to do a homosexual act is about as homophobe as me walking past a gay guy on a sidewalk; not at all homophobic.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#38L0ZPosted 12/2/2012 8:03:56 AM
does that game even have an online community anymore? last I played it 8 months ago i couldnt find a match midday on the weekend for the dlc.
---
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#39Dagoth_WitPosted 12/2/2012 8:07:29 AM
steve_juneau posted...
Dagoth_Wit posted...
Perfect Light posted...
zinsindetta posted...

What does it make you then?

It doesn't make you anything.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#40BellerophonZPosted 12/2/2012 8:08:43 AM
EA Online trophies
---
Master Bumper