This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

#61blackhrtPosted 12/2/2012 10:13:25 AM
maxmansupa posted...
dedbus posted...
We should be able to give developer achievements.

Achievement unlocked: Play Testers (No Day 1 patch)
Achievement unlocked: Finished the game (No DLC)
Achievement unlocked: One at a time (No yearly re-skinned installments)
Achievement unlocked: Pocket Change (Didn't nickel and dime basic features like cheats, costumes, unlockables.)
Achievement unlocked: Fabled Game of Legend (Delivered on your promises.)

So the alternative title here is "things I want devs to do"?

Yes. things to do right. And that Pocket Change one is spot on.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#62DAMIDDLEFINGERPosted 12/2/2012 10:20:50 AM
Seriously 3.0 (Gears of War 3) is by far the worst. I absolutely positively cannot imagine anyone going for that without boosting. It would just be insane.
---
Not changing this sig until MegaMan Legends 3 is released. Started on 10/23/2011.
#63pacpuf7249Posted 12/2/2012 11:06:14 AM
Not horrible, but hard and time-consuming:

Resistance 2: Killing Machine (Gold) - Get 10000 kills in MP
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
#64blackhrtPosted 12/2/2012 11:19:35 AM
Don't forget Ninja Gaiden 2 achievements: Beat the entire game using only one weapon. And theres like 7 weapons! I like you Team Ninja but you suck when it comes to achievements.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#65darkhishamPosted 12/2/2012 11:26:35 AM
How is the play 24 hours with each MK9 character hard? I completed that a couple of days ago on the PS3. Simple I left the PS3 on in tag team training mode (2 chars at same time) while I played with the 360.
#66Cable_mvc2Posted 12/2/2012 11:34:38 AM
The worst achievement ever was one of the NBA live games where you had to get ranked #1 in the WORLD in order to get it.
#67blackhrtPosted 12/2/2012 11:36:02 AM
darkhisham posted...
How is the play 24 hours with each MK9 character hard? I completed that a couple of days ago on the PS3. Simple I left the PS3 on in tag team training mode (2 chars at same time) while I played with the 360.

Well thats kind of ridiculous isn't it? leaving a system on because they put some ungodly time for your trophy to unlock? why not 10hrs? Why not play every character 60 times which is more likely to happen via regular playing.
---
#68SSpectrePosted 12/2/2012 11:36:24 AM
The amount of insecurity regarding homosexual kissing in this topic is too damn high.
---
People who can't understand non-Euclidean geometry just can't think outside the box.
#69majinbuu58Posted 12/2/2012 11:38:03 AM
SSpectre posted...
The amount of insecurity regarding homosexual kissing in this topic is too damn high.

This.

Anyways, Seriously 3.0 is the worst achievement/
---
"Bruce Wayne is the sort of guy who eats his broccoli, and eats it raw." -CatAtomic999
#70Italian07Posted 12/2/2012 11:38:17 AM
electrolyzer posted...
Extremely easy now but before it would of taken years to get all the achieves.

How is it easy now? I have it sitting there, thinking i'll never play it. I may now.

Since the Abyssea expansion pack came out you can get 30-99 in a day. (30 is minimum to enter Abyssea) You just need to find a group to leech off of.

Relic weapons are also doable in a more reasonable time instead of 2+ years.
---
Don't be a Traitor Vote Nader
Someone make a petition for a Zombie board!