This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

#71Arumat808Posted 12/2/2012 12:45:09 PM
One of the worst, I'd say, is Seraphic Gatekeeper on Infinite Undiscovery. Defeat the Ethereal Queen, (the hardest optional boss,) on Infinity Mode, (the hardest possible difficulty), for one achievement point. Yes, just one, single achievement point for defeating the hardest optional boss on the hardest difficulty.
#72ZenxinPosted 12/2/2012 12:46:25 PM
blackhrt posted...
Don't forget Ninja Gaiden 2 achievements: Beat the entire game using only one weapon. And theres like 7 weapons! I like you Team Ninja but you suck when it comes to achievements.

But you could play on Ninja Dog. And on top of that, it was possible to play all the way up to mission 11 using only secondary weapons and just continue on from there repeatedly.
---
Sig.
#73stawg007Posted 12/2/2012 12:54:22 PM
blackhrt posted...
Don't forget Ninja Gaiden 2 achievements: Beat the entire game using only one weapon. And theres like 7 weapons! I like you Team Ninja but you suck when it comes to achievements.

You can do a no weapon run until the final chapter and just use each weapon from there so it's really not that bad at all

Iv done it a few times and will be doing it again once iv finished Master Ninja mode again
---
GT: lPayneToTheMaxl
#74blackhrtPosted 12/2/2012 1:00:27 PM
Zenxin posted...
blackhrt posted...

But you could play on Ninja Dog. And on top of that, it was possible to play all the way up to mission 11 using only secondary weapons and just continue on from there repeatedly.

I could. But I don't do incoherent achievements. Now if it told me to use a specific weapon(s) for just a stage or even a boss ok. I like the fact that Ninja Gaiden gives all the weapons and then says "wait, now you can't use them all" WTH?
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#75PurestProdigyPosted 12/2/2012 1:05:04 PM
electrolyzer posted...
Extremely easy now but before it would of taken years to get all the achieves.

How is it easy now? I have it sitting there, thinking i'll never play it. I may now.

They reduced the exp needed to level in that game substantially. Someone over on the XI board when I started playing and lurking there said you could reach 99 in a class in about 2 days if you knew what you were doing and had access to the add-ons/expansions.

And I'll agree with the sentiment that the hardest achievements require you to be 1st on the leaderboards.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#76SoF-RamboPosted 12/2/2012 1:16:02 PM
Black Ops: Declassified trophy....

In order to get it you must go through a unnecessarily long mission with about 300 enemies while taking no form of damage. There's no checkpoints, so one hit = starting all over again.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#77Gwildor123Posted 12/2/2012 1:17:01 PM
Just found one 1 minute ago..
Complete "Operation 40," "Vorkuta," and "Executive Order" on Veteran difficulty in Black Ops 1

I'm at that DEADLY tunnel part that has NO CHECKPOINT,..I repeat NO CHECKPOINT, you die you start back pretty far back.
---
Gwildor is from the film HE-MAN MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.
#78Robertn__07Posted 12/2/2012 1:27:05 PM
Star Ocean The Last Hope: Ultimate Battler. Getting all of them alone can take up to 500 hours. Even more time consuming is having to exchange disks when traveling to other worlds (which happens quite frequently when farming).

Though with most RPG's (especially JRPG's) you'll see a lot of hours to get all achievements.
#79LodissPosted 12/2/2012 1:33:22 PM
@ the "over the rainbow" discussion:

Not completing that achievement because you don't want to do it is absolutely fine, there's obviously no homophobia in that.

However, posting about it on Gamefaqs because you need to tell perfect strangers that you didn't complete the gay achievement, because you're a manly man and you don't do gay things, is pretty much the definition of homophobia.

And we all know where that fear comes from. You aren't fooling anyone.
---
You were indicted.
#80DarkGam3rPosted 12/2/2012 1:42:32 PM
adonfraz posted...
G.R.A.W

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/926971-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-advanced-warfighter/cheats

8 hours straight in multiplayer!?
---
"I'm no hero."