This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I found the absolute worst achievement ever in a videogame!

#91ZackG31Posted 12/2/2012 1:57:27 PM
zinsindetta posted...
master_gamr1231 posted...
zinsindetta posted...
I got the worst. Over the Rainbow in Bully. Not happening.

Oh, get over it, baby. It's not like it's actually difficult to do. Too scared to meet the requirements?

No, I just do not want to meet the requirements. You feeling butthurt over that, whoa wait don't answer that.

hahah you are afraid that you will turned on by kissing boys in a video game, what does that tell you about yourself
---
Atheism is a terrible bet. It gives you no chance of winning the prize.
#92LoneReaper115Posted 12/2/2012 2:01:54 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/928456-chromehounds/cheats

Thanks to Sega shutting down the servers some time ago, 70% of the achievements are unobtainable forever. It really was a good game, it's just a shame that politics usually win.
---
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets? Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
GT: LoneReaper115
#93F_WolfPosted 12/2/2012 2:06:48 PM
Dagoth_Wit posted...
Perfect Light posted...
zinsindetta posted...
I do what is needed to progress the game pending I enjoy the game to begin with. Over the Rainbow is not needed to advance that game. Something extra you do yourself. You should not wonder about others people logic and maybe worry about your own.

Try not being such a homophobe, okay? It's not a good quality.

Not wanting to commit a homosexual act in a video game in no way makes you a homophobe.

Saying that the achievement is the worse in video game history because it involves kissing a boy in a video game is homophobic, stop trying to make it out like it went down any other way.
#94koolguy5Posted 12/2/2012 2:16:52 PM
you think six months is bad? what about that calender guy from arkham city?
---
Mario rules.Period.FTLulz
#95YouMustRecover_Posted 12/2/2012 2:22:25 PM
This is a steam achievement for an awful game called B.U.T.T.O.N.

"You're So Lucky!
Each round, you have a one in a million chance of getting this achievement. Good luck..."
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/LETITRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
#96ZeldaN0obPosted 12/2/2012 2:28:21 PM
snake beater.
---
"it's really powerful, especially against living things" -Barry Burton
#97Warriorz_LovePosted 12/2/2012 3:01:12 PM
KevoCSCS posted...
Wrong. The worst achievement ever is that one in Mortal Kombat where you have to play 24 hours with each character.

Yeah, that's not happening.

Which Mortal Kombat game is this?
#98wvsmc2003Posted 12/2/2012 3:06:54 PM
Battlefield Bad Company 1:

Beans, Bullets, Bandages.

Record 10002 online kills.

Good luck doing that now if you just picked the game up from a used game store after Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 have come out.
---
Not changing this sig until WVU wins a national championship in either football or basketball, hopefully I won't wait long, started 03/18/07
#99darkhishamPosted 12/2/2012 3:07:07 PM
blackhrt posted...
darkhisham posted...
How is the play 24 hours with each MK9 character hard? I completed that a couple of days ago on the PS3. Simple I left the PS3 on in tag team training mode (2 chars at same time) while I played with the 360.

Well thats kind of ridiculous isn't it? leaving a system on because they put some ungodly time for your trophy to unlock? why not 10hrs? Why not play every character 60 times which is more likely to happen via regular playing.

As I said I left it on while playing other games on the 360, it's not like I had to do anything besides setting the game and turning it off when I was done playing.
#100LightgamerPosted 12/2/2012 3:10:28 PM
zinsindetta posted...
Perfect Light posted...
zinsindetta posted...
No, I just do not want to meet the requirements. You feeling butthurt over that, whoa wait don't answer that.

So, you'd never do anything in a video game you wouldn't do in real life? People like you make me seriously wonder about where logic has gone in our society. Blowing peoples' brains out in video games is fine, but male video game characters KISSING?! NO!!!!

I do what is needed to progress the game pending I enjoy the game to begin with. Over the Rainbow is not needed to advance that game. Something extra you do yourself. You should not wonder about others people logic and maybe worry about your own.

You do what is needed to progress the time. So in other words you dont care about achievements, so why did you go out of your way to post that achievement as the worst in a topic like this?

Its not the worst. Its damn easy. And if it will pad your butt more, invite your gf and make her do it for you or use it as a "hey check this out its funny" gag.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas