This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm looking for some First Person RPGs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I'm looking for some First Person RPGs

User Info: Woofy_Wolfer

Woofy_Wolfer
3 years ago#41
Oh! I totally forgot to add to my list. Dead Space! God I love that game. I really miss the shooting/survival horror feel.
I'm sig-less =(

User Info: earthmaster3

earthmaster3
3 years ago#42
If you like strategy/challenge like Dark Souls, try X-Com: Enemy unknown

It's a reboot of a truly awesome game series from way back when I was a youngster
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch

User Info: OgesMC

OgesMC
3 years ago#43
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic surprised me, and I bought it last year or so (played it for the first time). It is very linear but it's a fun ride.

I know you can grab it used anywhere (online, or something like gamestop or a record exchange) for $5. Check it out, there may even still be a demo.

EDIT: Read ahead a bit to see you already responded to this game. What about Singularity? That was a fun one, more like a Bioshock. The Metro 2033 game is along the same lines, atmospheric with upgrades and such.
35 Lightnin'

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
3 years ago#44
Xlx l0nE x WolF xlX posted...

Just Cause 2 - I played the first one. I can understand the appeal of the game, but its not for me. Seems fun to play it for a few hours to screw around.

Going to add that Just Cause 2 is on a completely different level of quality compared to Just Cause 1.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

Woofy_Wolfer
3 years ago#45
OgesMC posted...
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic surprised me, and I bought it last year or so (played it for the first time). It is very linear but it's a fun ride.

I know you can grab it used anywhere (online, or something like gamestop or a record exchange) for $5. Check it out, there may even still be a demo.

EDIT: Read ahead a bit to see you already responded to this game. What about Singularity? That was a fun one, more like a Bioshock. The Metro 2033 game is along the same lines, atmospheric with upgrades and such.

I played Singularity.

Thanks for the tip on Metro 2033, that game looks cool.
I'm sig-less =(

User Info: allan247

allan247
3 years ago#46
you said you like skyrim and dead souls, dragons dogma is a great mix of the two (slow starting though)
USMC 0331, 2/6 Camp Lejeune, NC

Woofy_Wolfer
3 years ago#47
Awesome, awesome!

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. My backlog of games have expanded.

So here is a list of games I will plan to pick up within the next few weeks/months.

Far Cry 3
Borderlands 2
Dishonored
Metro 2033
Dragons Dogma
Rage

Main question is when should I pick up these games. I will most likely wait for a price drop for Rage, Metro 2033, Dishonored, and Far Cry 3, Since I can enjoy these games offline.

But with Borderlands 2 and Dragons Dogma, I should pick up these games pretty soon due to its online features. I don't want the online appeal to disappear when I pick up these two games.
I'm sig-less =(
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I'm looking for some First Person RPGs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived