This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm looking for some First Person RPGs

#41Xlx l0nE x WolF xlX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:07:50 PM
Oh! I totally forgot to add to my list. Dead Space! God I love that game. I really miss the shooting/survival horror feel.
---
I'm sig-less =(
#42earthmaster3Posted 12/5/2012 9:12:17 PM
If you like strategy/challenge like Dark Souls, try X-Com: Enemy unknown

It's a reboot of a truly awesome game series from way back when I was a youngster
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#43OgesMCPosted 12/5/2012 11:04:27 PM(edited)
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic surprised me, and I bought it last year or so (played it for the first time). It is very linear but it's a fun ride.

I know you can grab it used anywhere (online, or something like gamestop or a record exchange) for $5. Check it out, there may even still be a demo.

EDIT: Read ahead a bit to see you already responded to this game. What about Singularity? That was a fun one, more like a Bioshock. The Metro 2033 game is along the same lines, atmospheric with upgrades and such.
---
35 Lightnin'
#44Halo_ForeverPosted 12/6/2012 10:24:58 PM
Xlx l0nE x WolF xlX posted...

Just Cause 2 - I played the first one. I can understand the appeal of the game, but its not for me. Seems fun to play it for a few hours to screw around.

Going to add that Just Cause 2 is on a completely different level of quality compared to Just Cause 1.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#45Xlx l0nE x WolF xlX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:02:49 PM
OgesMC posted...
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic surprised me, and I bought it last year or so (played it for the first time). It is very linear but it's a fun ride.

I know you can grab it used anywhere (online, or something like gamestop or a record exchange) for $5. Check it out, there may even still be a demo.

EDIT: Read ahead a bit to see you already responded to this game. What about Singularity? That was a fun one, more like a Bioshock. The Metro 2033 game is along the same lines, atmospheric with upgrades and such.

I played Singularity.

Thanks for the tip on Metro 2033, that game looks cool.
---
I'm sig-less =(
#46allan247Posted 12/10/2012 8:43:32 PM
you said you like skyrim and dead souls, dragons dogma is a great mix of the two (slow starting though)
---
USMC 0331, 2/6 Camp Lejeune, NC
#47Xlx l0nE x WolF xlX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 4:46:15 PM(edited)
Awesome, awesome!

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. My backlog of games have expanded.

So here is a list of games I will plan to pick up within the next few weeks/months.

Far Cry 3
Borderlands 2
Dishonored
Metro 2033
Dragons Dogma
Rage

Main question is when should I pick up these games. I will most likely wait for a price drop for Rage, Metro 2033, Dishonored, and Far Cry 3, Since I can enjoy these games offline.

But with Borderlands 2 and Dragons Dogma, I should pick up these games pretty soon due to its online features. I don't want the online appeal to disappear when I pick up these two games.
---
I'm sig-less =(