This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you got with your xbox 360

#1HulkxxSMASHPosted 12/2/2012 1:24:44 AM
What games did you get with when you got your 360? (not including any replacement consoles)

I got a 60GB console with Lost and an extra controller with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda double pack.

I didn't want any of those games but the extra controller was worth it.

With that I picked up:

Dead Rising
GTA IV
FIFA 09
Burnout Paradise
SoulCalibur IV

I bought the console for Dead Rising alone. The Burnout and SoulCalibur series are 2 of my favourites - despite not liking Paradise a lot. I don't like free-roam racers a great deal because I have rubbish directional sense (no inner compass or map-making skills)

I didn't really like GTA all that much either, mainly for mission (and restart missions) structure and FIFA has always been my time-wasting game. Love me some Manager Mode.

What'd you get with your console and if you want to mention, (mainly because I personally find reading simple list topics a bit dull) why?
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#2Arucard05Posted 12/2/2012 1:31:30 AM
Dead Rising was my only game for awhile. It was my main reason for wanting the system.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#3beautifuldreamsPosted 12/2/2012 1:34:06 AM
Oblivion and Blue Dragon. they were $5 each at the time (Dec 09), and i was an RPGer. Oblivion was my introduction to the analog stick, and my first First-person game with controller
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#4slyman19Posted 12/2/2012 1:34:36 AM
Perfect Dark Zero
Call of Duty 2
Need for Speed: MW
Gun
#5Banjoboy3Posted 12/2/2012 2:46:30 AM
Perfect Dark Zero, Madden 06, Kameo, COD2. It was a pretty fantastic launch imo.
---
I am a banana...
#6dogbeatsjuggal0Posted 12/2/2012 3:31:55 AM
Left 4 Dead was the first game i bought for xbox 360 and the main reason i bought the console
#7IcornianPosted 12/2/2012 4:46:39 AM
I think my first was the Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda bundle along with Infinite Undiscovery and The Orange Box.
---
"Dong?!? Where is my automobile?"
#8HulkxxSMASH(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:53:57 AM
Icornian posted...
I think my first was the Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda bundle along with Infinite Undiscovery and The Orange Box.

Good call - I'd forgotten I'd got The Orange Box as well! Portal was the OTHER reason I got my 360
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold
#9Blade_Of_IcePosted 12/2/2012 4:57:24 AM
perfect dark zero
condemned
#10cory1225Posted 12/2/2012 5:06:06 AM
Perfect dark zero
madden 06
call of duty 2
need for speed most wanted

I still remember the graphics blowing me away at the time, also my first xbl match on perfect dark i got cussed out Lmao.
---
gt= Pink BluRR