This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you got with your xbox 360

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games you got with your xbox 360

User Info: HulkxxSMASH

HulkxxSMASH
4 years ago#1
What games did you get with when you got your 360? (not including any replacement consoles)

I got a 60GB console with Lost and an extra controller with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda double pack.

I didn't want any of those games but the extra controller was worth it.

With that I picked up:

Dead Rising
GTA IV
FIFA 09
Burnout Paradise
SoulCalibur IV

I bought the console for Dead Rising alone. The Burnout and SoulCalibur series are 2 of my favourites - despite not liking Paradise a lot. I don't like free-roam racers a great deal because I have rubbish directional sense (no inner compass or map-making skills)

I didn't really like GTA all that much either, mainly for mission (and restart missions) structure and FIFA has always been my time-wasting game. Love me some Manager Mode.

What'd you get with your console and if you want to mention, (mainly because I personally find reading simple list topics a bit dull) why?
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#2
Dead Rising was my only game for awhile. It was my main reason for wanting the system.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
4 years ago#3
Oblivion and Blue Dragon. they were $5 each at the time (Dec 09), and i was an RPGer. Oblivion was my introduction to the analog stick, and my first First-person game with controller
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
4 years ago#4
Perfect Dark Zero
Call of Duty 2
Need for Speed: MW
Gun

User Info: Banjoboy3

Banjoboy3
4 years ago#5
Perfect Dark Zero, Madden 06, Kameo, COD2. It was a pretty fantastic launch imo.
I am a banana...

User Info: dogbeatsjuggal0

dogbeatsjuggal0
4 years ago#6
Left 4 Dead was the first game i bought for xbox 360 and the main reason i bought the console

User Info: Icornian

Icornian
4 years ago#7
I think my first was the Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda bundle along with Infinite Undiscovery and The Orange Box.
"Dong?!? Where is my automobile?"

User Info: HulkxxSMASH

HulkxxSMASH
4 years ago#8
Icornian posted...
I think my first was the Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda bundle along with Infinite Undiscovery and The Orange Box.

Good call - I'd forgotten I'd got The Orange Box as well! Portal was the OTHER reason I got my 360
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
4 years ago#9
perfect dark zero
condemned

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
4 years ago#10
Perfect dark zero
madden 06
call of duty 2
need for speed most wanted

I still remember the graphics blowing me away at the time, also my first xbl match on perfect dark i got cussed out Lmao.
gt= Pink BluRR
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games you got with your xbox 360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived