This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else' friends just SUCK at gaming?

#21MR_SorenPosted 12/2/2012 1:55:33 PM
Most of my friends stick to games that are made so you walk through the story once and trade it in. They won't stick with anything that expects skillful play or has much of a learning curve. No fighting games, strategy games, or shoot-em-ups. Sort of disappointing. They all want me to play CoD with them, I hope they will pick something I like and play it sometime. Nobody will budge on either side.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
Blog: http://www.red-grenade.com
#22MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/2/2012 1:56:23 PM
I'm the tech geek and video game nerd of my group.
Really satisfying always doing better than them :P
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#23mastahjebusPosted 12/2/2012 6:03:46 PM
My friend is awesome at games. He's an art major.

I pretty much suck at games. I'm a chemical engineering major.
---
"Your" = Possession | "You're" = You Are | "Their" = Possession | "They're" = They Are | "There" = Position
#24the36thchamberPosted 12/2/2012 6:26:47 PM
i dont have many or any real friends since i moved where im living now but the people i met here who did play i could tell they werent on my level by the games they play and how they described they play.in my hometown usually had 1 or 2 friends in my league and some who were better actually i knew more people who better than me then.i didnt play as much as i do now though and i didnt play competitive games as much either
---
2013 Hype Dogs: Naruto UNS3,Metal Gear Rising,Castlevania LOS2,Crysis 3
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#25HulkxxSMASHPosted 12/2/2012 11:12:34 PM
My normal co-op buddy is alright-ish at games... but they do things that annoy me to no end.

Recently we finished Dead Rising 2 and I swear if I had to play more and shout at them to 'heal!' one more time...

They also spent just about every boss battle or psycho encounter lying on their back hoping I could finish it quickly so they'd be able to get back up. I was the one holding onto books for half my inventory so I wasn't packing extra food for revival.

Left 4 Dead they run as far ahead as possible only to be surprised by a special infected.

Currently just started RE6 and couldn't figure out the inventory system (how to use the herbs) and they did so they've almost redeemed themselves.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold