This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend really wants me to get an Xbox to play with him but I don't want to.

#1KonataruhiistPosted 12/3/2012 12:43:03 AM
We settled for a series of duels. Best out of 3 wins. If he wins, I buy a Xbox.. but if I win.. He will get a tattoo of my name in his shoulder. The duels are, shooting range, batting cage and beer pong. I won the shooting range challenge. I just need to win the batting cage and it's over.
---
My newest piano cover: Nyan Cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO-3x1SXdSE
#2OMG_AIDSPosted 12/3/2012 1:19:45 AM
Cool story, bro.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#3CapwnDPosted 12/3/2012 1:23:32 AM
Is it wrong of me to hope that you win?
---
Thrash Zone
#4ShadowSkill11Posted 12/3/2012 1:25:26 AM
Konataruhiist posted...
We settled for a series of duels. Best out of 3 wins. If he wins, I buy a Xbox.. but if I win.. He will get a tattoo of my name in his shoulder. The duels are, shooting range, batting cage and beer pong. I won the shooting range challenge. I just need to win the batting cage and it's over.

Cool blog bro.
#5pyrokinesis666Posted 12/3/2012 1:53:48 AM
If you win and he really gets a real tattoo of your name, he wants to be more than just friends if you catch my drift.

he wants friends with benefits. lol
#6BeknessPosted 12/3/2012 3:39:37 AM
What the hell? Who made the terms of this bet? Why would either one of you even suggest the tattoo?
And what's wrong with owning an Xbox? You be crazy boy.
---
BB<3BB
Now I think my paragraph just out fished ur paragraph -Kammy
#7Konataruhiist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:13:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Konataruhiist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:15:12 AM
Konataruhiist posted...
Bekness posted...
What the hell? Who made the terms of this bet? Why would either one of you even suggest the tattoo?
And what's wrong with owning an Xbox? You be crazy boy.

My initial proposal was for him to beat me in 1 match of Street Fighter 4, he gets unlimited tries until he beats me, then I buy an Xbox. He declined, knowing it would take months and countered with a different bet. Initially, the reward was for him to stop hounding me and I felt that the risk vs reward wasn't worth it so I declined.. He then offered the tattoo in which I accepted after asking him if he was serious. He's probably regretting it now.. Oh, and I have a gaming grade PC so an Xbox is not worth it for me.

---
My newest piano cover: Nyan Cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO-3x1SXdSE
#9BeknessPosted 12/3/2012 5:45:45 AM
How isn't it worth it? I have a gaming PC as well and I love my 360. Lots of exclusives.
---
BB<3BB
Now I think my paragraph just out fished ur paragraph -Kammy
#10abnergoinbigPosted 12/3/2012 7:07:11 AM
Then dont get one?