This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend really wants me to get an Xbox to play with him but I don't want to.

#11CapwnDPosted 12/3/2012 9:33:36 AM
How isn't it worth it? I have a gaming PC as well and I love my 360. Lots of exclusives.

Exactly. Some people are just ignorant and they buy into the sony fanboy mentality that all there is on Xbox is Halo and gears.
---
Thrash or be Thrashed
#12Konataruhiist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:54:09 PM
Lets see.. I need to spend $200 on the console, $60 for XBL, and $60 for a game, add the tax.. its $358 minimum. I get to play on an outdated hardware, with controller for FPSs, and the visuals are PC low settings quality. It's not worth it. I have a PC that can run just about anything on ultra settings easy. I used to have a 360, I loved it but when I got RROD, I stopped gaming until I got my PC in which case I never looked back.
---
My newest piano cover: Nyan Cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO-3x1SXdSE
#13SunDevil77Posted 12/3/2012 6:58:35 PM
Konataruhiist posted...
Lets see.. I need to spend $200 on the console, $60 for XBL, and $60 for a game, add the tax.. its $358 minimum. I get to play on an outdated hardware, with controller for FPSs, and the visuals are PC low settings quality. It's not worth it. I have a PC that can run just about anything on ultra settings easy. I used to have a 360, I loved it but when I got RROD, I stopped gaming until I got my PC in which case I never looked back.

Cool, go away.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#14souljah11Posted 12/3/2012 8:01:42 PM
Konataruhiist posted...

Console games have resell valve and you can rent at redbox. You also get to enjoy fighting games like tekken mvc mortal kombat etc and racing games like forza. Also bigger better centralized community of gamers. No more hard to play ports, console exclusives, plus having friends over on same sofa hanging out. Unless you like mmos and rts buy a console. This coming from a p.c. gamer
#15Gwildor123Posted 12/3/2012 8:07:59 PM
Just admit your love to him, nothing wrrng with two males loving each other. We use to have this alternative lifestyle kid on this board by the name of Gavin and we all love the guy, he was funny and quirky..WE LOVE THAT.
---
Gwildor is from the film HE-MAN MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.