This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsofts "next big franchise" being built by Black Tusk Studios

#41RPG_ApostlePosted 12/3/2012 8:18:33 AM(edited)
CapnStanky posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Luthor_ posted...
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/12/02/microsoft-39-s-new-black-tusk-studio-is-working-on-the-xbox-39-s-next-big-franchise.aspx

They are doubling their workforce and building the next big exclusive franchise.

Now let us pray its not a shooter.

You go ahead and pray for that. I'll pray that it's not a JRPG, dating sim, or some lame Japanese action game. Or any of the other junk genres that pour out of sad Japan lately.

Butthurt much?

Quite the contrary. The games I enjoy dominated this gen. LOL!

Yet Sleeping Dogs, a game you want for GOTY, was only possible because of Square Enix, a Japanese company. :D

"But it was developed by-"
Oh, I know. But its original owners FAILED with the franchise, which prompted Square Enix's purchase of the franchise.

Keep going on about your ignorance.
Your GOTY made possible because of a Japanese company. A company that made most of its money by producing.... That's right: Those JRPGs that you don't want. Fact.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#42CyhortI82Posted 12/3/2012 8:15:35 AM
They're shooting themselves in the foot by hyping it up that much. No matter how good it is, it's never gonna live up to the hype now. They should have just said BTS is working on the next, new Microsoft exclusive and let us hype it up ourselves.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#43Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:19:23 AM
CyhortI82 posted...
They're shooting themselves in the foot by hyping it up that much. No matter how good it is, it's never gonna live up to the hype now. They should have just said BTS is working on the next, new Microsoft exclusive and let us hype it up ourselves.

I think it may be to get people to buy the nextbox.

That's probably what its for.
---
Dante Stormblade
#44DoukouPosted 12/3/2012 8:23:36 AM
Sandbox game.
---
Don't read this sig.
#45CapnStankyPosted 12/3/2012 8:48:39 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
CapnStanky posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Luthor_ posted...
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/12/02/microsoft-39-s-new-black-tusk-studio-is-working-on-the-xbox-39-s-next-big-franchise.aspx

They are doubling their workforce and building the next big exclusive franchise.

Now let us pray its not a shooter.

You go ahead and pray for that. I'll pray that it's not a JRPG, dating sim, or some lame Japanese action game. Or any of the other junk genres that pour out of sad Japan lately.

Butthurt much?

Quite the contrary. The games I enjoy dominated this gen. LOL!

Yet Sleeping Dogs, a game you want for GOTY, was only possible because of Square Enix, a Japanese company. :D

"But it was developed by-"
Oh, I know. But its original owners FAILED with the franchise, which prompted Square Enix's purchase of the franchise.

Keep going on about your ignorance.
Your GOTY made possible because of a Japanese company. A company that made most of its money by producing.... That's right: Those JRPGs that you don't want. Fact.

Sleeping Dogs worked because the Japanese weren't allowed anywhere near the development. Who cares which company published it? Just shows that Square is smart enough to realize that western games are better, so they're buying those instead of sinking money into bad Japanese games. Just owned you. Did you enjoy it?
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#46RPG_ApostlePosted 12/3/2012 9:04:16 AM
CapnStanky posted...

Sleeping Dogs worked because the Japanese weren't allowed anywhere near the development. Who cares which company published it? Just shows that Square is smart enough to realize that western games are better, so they're buying those instead of sinking money into bad Japanese games. Just owned you. Did you enjoy it?

Really? You "owned" me? Hardly. Yes, I'm sure you were there during the development process. In fact, your post is filled with so much ignorance that it makes pretty much validates my suspicion that anything you post is simply laughable.

You're the one that came into this topic and tried (and failed, I might add) to trash multiple genres for no other reason that to wiggle your epeen around at other users and act as if your preferences and tastes are superior to others. Typical Stanky behavior.

Nobody cares, nobody is interested in anything you have to say. "Owned me".... HAH! Since you're still using 5+ old terms, want to bring up any Chuck Norris jokes while you're at it?
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#47Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 9:05:25 AM(edited)
You owe your GOTY to a Japanese develepor. Does that feel good?

You are missing out on tons of amazing Japanese developed games because you're ignorant and close minded. Feel good now?
---
Dante Stormblade
#48CapnStankyPosted 12/3/2012 9:07:22 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
CapnStanky posted...

Really? You "owned" me?

Yes.
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#49GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/3/2012 9:08:25 AM(edited)
CapnStanky posted...

haha that's not an ownage.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/62640786

that's an ownage
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#50Gameninja521Posted 12/3/2012 9:08:12 AM
This was actually a good thread until I got to the part when you people started arguing. Why does this always happen on GFAQs?
---
XBL/Steam: MrOneBarr