This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsofts "next big franchise" being built by Black Tusk Studios

#81TheStattlerPosted 12/4/2012 6:17:59 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Stattler, your point is moot:

Stanky's prediction was that it'd drop a lot sooner than it did.

In reality, if you want long enough, any game will eventually be $20, aside from exceptionally rare titles such as the Tournament NES carts, and sought-after games such as Suikoden II.

But the typical retail title will be $20 eventually, in whatever currency you'd like, at some point in time.

His entire prediction was incorrect. That's all there is to it.

My apologies to you if it seemed I was being short with you in my previous post. It's difficult to convey tone with text, I'm not an author.

But it is undeniable: Stanky was wrong then, and his entire purpose in this topic was to bash other peoples thoughts in opinions. He could've contributed to the healthy discussion that was going on, but he instead chose to make a typical Stanky post.

Actually if you look at the post I actually quoted and replied to, Luthor was implying that DD is not $20 even now.

That was the point I was addressing, that even though it took longer than a month it IS less than 19.99 now which as no unit of currency was given in the original prediction makes Luthor wrong for stating it in dollars. I can get it for less than 19.99 from Amazon.
---
OFFICIAL BOY WHO WAITED OF THE DOCTOR WHO BOARD
Stattox.....REBORN!