This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why didn't they do this for The Sims 3 Xbox 360 edition...?

#1DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 12/3/2012 12:03:23 PM
There are plenty of fun Sims add on's for PC that I would love to play but my computer is a dinosaur and can't run it at an enjoyable Frame-Rate, and my laptop doesn't have a disk drive (netbook)

So why didn't they just make the main game (The Sims 3) and then for every add on (The Sims 3 Seasons, The Sims 3 Pets, The Sims 3 World Adventures, ect.) They could of just made each one of them DLC that added to the base game and you could either buy them in the Marketplace for 1600 MSP or buy a code at Gamestop or something that gives you access.

Discuss.
---
Me & my friend named the BLOPS 2 Tranzit bus driver Jose. Jose is a good man. He drives us around.
GT: DoubleUTeeEfff (14, not a "squeaker")
#2NixemoPosted 12/3/2012 12:05:01 PM
EA hates making money.
---
Visit my gaming site: www.thegameasylum.com
AC: City Folk - Name: Alex - City: Viridian - Friend Code: 0173-8160-2616
#3f3l1xxx672Posted 12/3/2012 12:10:00 PM
Nixemo posted...
EA hates making money.

With things that makes sense anyway.
---
Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words describing the impact materialise out of thin air
#4zinsindettaPosted 12/3/2012 12:14:54 PM
Yeah I wish TC. I would of bought everyone of them. If you get something going on the forums in EA post a link I will give you some support but I guess they feel it is not worth their time on consoles sadly since I do not game on my PC.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#5randomweirdoPosted 12/3/2012 12:16:53 PM
f3l1xxx672 posted...
Nixemo posted...
EA hates making money.

With things that makes sense anyway.

More like you expect EA to have brains. They don't.
#6rofflchopperPosted 12/3/2012 12:49:47 PM
Probably because they figured many people wouldn't care about it. Most people who would buy expansions would buy the game for PC.(I assume)

But when they first announced the game for console I assumed they would just make the add ons as DLC too.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.