This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 6 really is pretty horrible isn't it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Resident Evil 6 really is pretty horrible isn't it?
4 years ago#1
I'm a huge RE fan and I picked up this game thinking all the reviews were BS but this game is just full of problems and nonsense. Leon's campaign had a few decent moments, I trudged through Chris's and then I get to Jake's and I've really just had enough of this game. It really is just a dumb, generic shooter. It forgot everything that was good about the series, no personality at all, just like the terrible RE movies.

I don't know how they managed to make a RE game worse than RE5. I'm just going to blow through the rest of this crap game and be done with it.
4 years ago#2
i enjoyed it for the 15 bucks i paid for it new on blackfriday.
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
4 years ago#3
We had this topic like yesterday, end it before it gets out of hand!
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
4 years ago#4
RE6 is so worthless, it makes RE:ORC look like a GOTY.
4 years ago#5
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/64783806
http://www.youtube.com/atomictoast15
GT - AtomicToast15
4 years ago#6
RE6 is the best RE game ever.
I bought two (2) Archives Editions.
So nice.
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
4 years ago#7
It's great. I would have paid 60 bucks for Leon's campaign alone.
Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Persona 4 Golden
Last Played: Dragon Age: Origins (4/10)
4 years ago#8
not as bad as RE1 and 2
[I7 3770 | G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 256GB Corsair M4 SSD | GA-Z77X-UD3H | 2GB Evga GTX 670 FTW]
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
4 years ago#9
anonymous4ever posted...
I'm a huge RE fan and I picked up this game thinking all the reviews were BS but this game is just full of problems and nonsense. Leon's campaign had a few decent moments, I trudged through Chris's and then I get to Jake's and I've really just had enough of this game. It really is just a dumb, generic shooter. It forgot everything that was good about the series, no personality at all, just like the terrible RE movies.

I don't know how they managed to make a RE game worse than RE5. I'm just going to blow through the rest of this crap game and be done with it.

and a troll who likely only played the demo if that game is horrible you are just one of those stuck up little rich prissy kids
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
4 years ago#10
deimos91 posted...
anonymous4ever posted...

and a troll who likely only played the demo if that game is horrible you are just one of those stuck up little rich prissy kids

Rich kid is such a stupid insult. "Oooooohhh you have more money than I do! That's a bad thing!"
I'll not stop moving forward. I'll not regret a single step I had taken. That's why...I order you...Do not betray me! And do not leave my side! No matter what.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Resident Evil 6 really is pretty horrible isn't it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived