This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Banjo Kazooie 3 BUT you get no new CoD next year. yes or no?

#21lostnumberwarPosted 12/4/2012 2:01:39 AM
Just let them be happy with another 20-30 map packs give me a new Banjo Kazooie.
---
And now for something completely the same.
#22darkhishamPosted 12/4/2012 2:02:38 AM
No. Banjo Tooie is my favorite game ever, so I am not saying this as a COD fan BUT the guys who made the great Rare games from the N64 era don't work at Rare anymore, so I don't know why you want the same guys who made Lego Banjo Kart to do BK3 if they even work there anymore. There's only two things that can happen, either it sells well and they start making more and more games until it's people stop buying them or they don't sell well and we have two failed attempts at a BT sequel. You're basically saying you prefer the BK series to become as bad as COD instead of letting COD keep on going the GH-way.
#23robert_rangersuPosted 12/4/2012 2:03:37 AM
jakethenoob posted...
If the title simply said "no new CoD next year" I'd still say yes.

---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#24Darthvoorhees13Posted 12/4/2012 2:04:13 AM
My answer would not be simply "yes.

It would be "Hell yeah!"
---
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"
- Dr. Gregory House (House, M.D)
#25SomnambulisticPosted 12/4/2012 2:11:04 AM
Wait...so what's the downside?
---
Ab-so-lutely.
#26Leitchy117Posted 12/4/2012 2:31:34 AM
OH GOD YES
---
"Get out of your topic." - Eixrer
"Vuroja can only hope to be as manly as Sir Graav someday." -LucaGoers
#27YoungGganonPosted 12/4/2012 2:51:01 AM
Is that even a question? People are either going to agree or refuse right away, and I'm agreeing, heck yes.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#28twa556Posted 12/4/2012 2:56:07 AM
jakethenoob posted...

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBnuVfx8uVA&list
Typical example of Anime^
#29zyxomma100Posted 12/4/2012 2:59:59 AM
No. Banjo Tooie is my favorite game ever, so I am not saying this as a COD fan BUT the guys who made the great Rare games from the N64 era don't work at Rare anymore, so I don't know why you want the same guys who made Lego Banjo Kart to do BK3 if they even work there anymore. There's only two things that can happen, either it sells well and they start making more and more games until it's people stop buying them or they don't sell well and we have two failed attempts at a BT sequel. You're basically saying you prefer the BK series to become as bad as COD instead of letting COD keep on going the GH-way.

Because unlike you, I think that Rare is doing a great job. They've made 2 of my top 5 games this console generation, and from what I hear their Kinect games aren't bad as far as Kinect games go. I have faith that they can make a good game out of almost anything.
#30DarkSymbiotePosted 12/4/2012 3:11:19 AM
robert_rangersu posted...
jakethenoob posted...

---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn