This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deal of the Week

#1dcn2424Posted 12/4/2012 4:11:44 AM
Anyone know what are the deals of this week?
#2JDGFootman1234Posted 12/4/2012 4:17:53 AM
Deadliest Warrior ... 400 MSP
Deadliest Warrior: DLC Expansion Pack 1 ... 200 MSP
Deadliest Warrior: Legends ... 400 MSP
Deadliest Warrior: Legends – Joan of Arc DLC ... 120 MSP

Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations GOD (all $10 off) and DLC on sale
Mad Riders (400 off) DLC Zambia pack (save 120)
Outland (400 off)
Babel Rising (400 off) DLC Sky's the Limit (save 120)
Splinter Cell GOD/DLC (save 10 bucks/400 points respectively)
Prince of Persia GOD (Save 400) DLC Epilogue (Save 400)
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands GOD (Save $5.00)
Beyond Good and Evil (400 off)
From Dust (400 off)
Scott Pilgrim (400 off)+DLC (80 off)
Your Shape DLC
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes (600 off) and DLC (120 off)
Zeit 2 (600 off) - Would be 200 pts
Rayman 3 HD (400 off)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330193&page=124
---
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
#3RPG_ApostlePosted 12/4/2012 4:21:53 AM
Yet another Ubisoft sale...

It's not bad for people that never jumped on it before, and I think the Scott Pilgrim multiplayer DLC is finally out, but it's been done so many times.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#4troubledsocietyPosted 12/4/2012 4:44:59 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Just got a bunch of Revelations DLC on the cheap. Was trying to see if they also put Splinter Cell Conviction DLC on sale but the Deniable Ops DLC was still full price? Oh well, I'm still a happy camper.
---
San Diego Downhill Racing League! Bottom of the hill for glory, death on the hill for honor!
#5crzylegsPosted 12/4/2012 4:45:10 AM
I've heard a lot of people rave about Scott Pilgrim, but mostly for the multiplayer. I am a single player only gamer, so is it worth picking up at the discount?
---
"Well... they tell you never to hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
#6Arucard05Posted 12/4/2012 4:58:33 AM

Yeah I think I own everything there (that I want).

Of course I will take this opportunity to cash in whatever my opinion is worth to recommend Beyond Good & Evil to everyone.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#7cougarman21Posted 12/4/2012 4:59:47 AM
crzylegs posted...
I've heard a lot of people rave about Scott Pilgrim, but mostly for the multiplayer. I am a single player only gamer, so is it worth picking up at the discount?

seeing as how its couch co-op only... yes absolutely.

its perfectly beatable solo and one of the best XBLA experiences you can get... the knives add on isnt much to scoff at but its only a buck now

and NO the Wallace DLC pack never came, that was supposed to include a patch for online co-op

The developers DID make the game couch co-op only for a reason and part of me is happy its still like that.

Most kids these days dont know what its like to actually share a TV screen with an extra controller, but part of me wants to play it with all of my friends who i grew up with that dont live around me anymore... whats a guy to do?
---
XBL: Juice el Savior
Currently Playing: Halo 4, CS:GO, The Walking Dead, and random Fire Emblem GBA Hacks...
#8Dragon NexusPosted 12/4/2012 6:37:08 AM
Outlands and From Dust are both superb games everyone should try.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#9RycerXPosted 12/4/2012 6:38:50 AM
Some good choices, but most of it has been on sale several times before. I only know that because that's how I bought most of them.
#10JRS511Posted 12/4/2012 7:07:13 AM(edited)
Arucard05 posted...

Yeah I think I own everything there (that I want).

Of course I will take this opportunity to cash in whatever my opinion is worth to recommend Beyond Good & Evil to everyone.

Did they ever add inverted controls?
---
"Nothing can heal you when everything burns"