This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you spoil your Xmas surprises?

#1DieMyBridePosted 12/4/2012 6:56:20 AM
Do you spoil your Xmas surprises? - Results (71 votes)
Yes, It doesn't bother me finding out
35.21% (25 votes)
Yes, But it makes the wait excruciating
8.45% (6 votes)
No/Not anymore
43.66% (31 votes)
No, I'm Jewish.....
12.68% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Unfortunately I can't help myself to do so.
---
XboxLive GT:JoeStillLife
#2BlueJester007Posted 12/4/2012 7:01:51 AM
Yes. I don't like surprises. If you're gonna give someone a gift, just give it to them.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#3DividerByZeroPosted 12/4/2012 7:04:40 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
Yes. I don't like surprises. If you're gonna give someone a gift, just give it to them.

Exactly. I always tell people what they're getting if they ask, unless they don't tell me what they're getting me, if anything.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 12/4/2012 7:31:52 AM
I don't get Christmas presents anymore. I mean, my sister gets me something, but at her budget it's not anything to get excited about. I think I got socks last year.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#5SunDevil77Posted 12/4/2012 7:40:31 AM
We all know Bronze gets a nice little surprise every year.

To answer your question, no. I'm like a little kid when it comes to surprises. Last year, my girlfriend bought me a Lord of the Rings poster signed by Peter Jackson...very satisfied with that surprise.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#6lordsofshadowPosted 12/4/2012 8:15:43 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
We all know Bronze gets a nice little surprise every year.

To answer your question, no. I'm like a little kid when it comes to surprises. Last year, my girlfriend bought me a Lord of the Rings poster signed by Peter Jackson...very satisfied with that surprise.

If could steal your gf from you I would .
#7Arucard05Posted 12/4/2012 8:19:50 AM
I don't get Christmas presents anymore. I mean, my sister gets me something, but at her budget it's not anything to get excited about. I think I got socks last year.

Socks are an insult in gift language.

Stop being a jerk to your sister.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 12/4/2012 10:38:09 AM
Arucard05 posted...

She's impaired, so anything more complicated usually results in confusion and hilarious purchases. It's just easier this way.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#9DyingPancakePosted 12/4/2012 10:40:42 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Arucard05 posted...

She's impaired, so anything more complicated usually results in confusion and hilarious purchases. It's just easier this way.

example of those hilarious purchases?
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#10vigorm0rtisPosted 12/4/2012 10:47:47 AM
DyingPancake posted...

example of those hilarious purchases?

Horrifying novelty slippers that are really uncomfortable, or stuff for the kitchen used to prepare things we never eat. I've been giving her easy suggestions for a while now because she'll waste a ton of time looking and I think it stresses her out.
---