This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will you be doing/playing on Christmas Day?

#71Sony_FanaticPosted 12/4/2012 7:23:35 PM
Playing LA Noire, Dead Island and any games I receive. Also, eating a poop tonne.
---
PSN PHOENIX_4pp
Platinum Trophies Modern Warfare 3.. ugh.
#72Stubbled_PS3Posted 12/4/2012 7:26:31 PM
After gifts and family time, my girlfriend and I will be going to Disneyland as it is not as busy that day as the rest of winter break.
---
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
#73schmittycent2Posted 12/4/2012 7:27:35 PM
How can you people just sit and play video games on Christmas, Christmas is all about spending time with family.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#74SunDevil77Posted 12/4/2012 7:42:28 PM
schmittycent2 posted...
How can you people just sit and play video games on Christmas, Christmas is all about spending time with family.

Playing vidya games with the family.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#75schmittycent2Posted 12/4/2012 7:57:16 PM
My family doesn't game
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#76SunDevil77Posted 12/4/2012 8:06:18 PM
You asked how "us people" could game on Christmas, I answered that.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#77DarthJasonGPosted 12/4/2012 9:43:56 PM
Predaking 2 posted...
DarthJasonG posted...
I will be playing Halo 4. Funny thing is that my wife is buying that fore me as a gift, but she used my Game Stop rewards card when she bought it. Now she is great at hiding things but has no idea that Game Stop always sends out emails about how many points you have, new offers, last chance to get $30.00 on a trade and so on. So the other day I was checking my email just like I always do once a week and I had an email about trading Halo fore $30.00, fore a second I thought but I don't have the game, then I hit me. I love my wife, but when it comes to buying video games, she has little idea of what she is doing.

My question is, why do you only check your emails once a week?

You'll be losing out on millions from not replying to those emails about getting a portion of someone's inheritance money.

I wish I had your luck, no one I know who is close to dying has that kind of money, not that I want anyone to die. Anyway I never get any good emails that would require a fast response That is why I only check once a weak..
---
You don't know the power of the dark side. gamer tag DarthJasonJG
#78Gwildor123Posted 12/4/2012 10:44:02 PM
It will be on a Tuesday this year. Check the Calendar if you think I'm lying.
---
Gwildor is from the film HE-MAN MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.
#79CasualNinjaPosted 12/5/2012 12:01:40 AM
Proposing to my girlfriend
#80vigorm0rtisPosted 12/5/2012 12:24:35 AM
Probably cooking.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd