This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will you be doing/playing on Christmas Day?

#81DarthJasonGPosted 12/5/2012 12:39:13 AM
CasualNinja posted...
Proposing to my girlfriend

If you are serious, then I wish you the best of luck. Let us know how i goes.
---
You don't know the power of the dark side. gamer tag DarthJasonJG
#82CasualNinjaPosted 12/5/2012 12:41:36 AM
Thanks, luckily she isn't on this site or the surprise would be spoiled lol. We've been together for a long time, and I figured Christmas would be a good time to do it.
#83Banana_ManaPosted 12/5/2012 2:29:43 AM
I plan to be drunk from the 14th December to the 2nd January... That be my holiday period. I also plan to play Skyrim, Borderlands 2, Black Ops 2, Lollipop Chainsaw, Arkham Asylum+City, Witcher 2, and HOPEFULLY Hitman: Absolution.
---
Current Specs: TV | Xbox | Controller | Pillow | Floor | Two Hands | Two Eyes | Tea-Making Facilities | Assorted Snacks.
#84HappyFestivusPosted 12/5/2012 8:42:44 AM
iam watching this movie on Christmas just for the Lulz and nostalgia ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgTYbs-o0uk
#85GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/5/2012 8:45:57 AM
CasualNinja posted...
Thanks, luckily she isn't on this site or the surprise would be spoiled lol. We've been together for a long time, and I figured Christmas would be a good time to do it.

Honey? Why are you telling these strangers about our business? I'm....... I'm sorry. I'm just not ready for this. I did your laundry the other day, and found a.......a skid mark on your tighty whities. I'm sorry I'm just not ready for this.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#86_OujiDoza_Posted 12/5/2012 8:49:10 AM
From: GorillaOnRoof | Posted: 12/5/2012 10:45:57 AM | #405
Honey? Why are you telling these strangers about our business? I'm....... I'm sorry. I'm just not ready for this. I did your laundry the other day, and found a.......a skid mark on your tighty whities. I'm sorry I'm just not ready for this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_m_juKDqqx1k/TEcMjkBSlbI/AAAAAAAAA9U/HrY0_W4iA3M/s1600/what_a_twist.jpg
---
GT: PrinceDoZeR
http://is.gd/vVHjV1
#87BlueJester007Posted 12/5/2012 8:49:25 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
I plan to be drunk from the 14th December to the 2nd January... That be my holiday period. I also plan to play Skyrim, Borderlands 2, Black Ops 2, Lollipop Chainsaw, Arkham Asylum+City, Witcher 2, and HOPEFULLY Hitman: Absolution.

Then I guess we won't be seeing any posts from you during that period. Or if we did it would be all gibberish like furbsk out drjs choice fajkdukcsk jsuilfclpug drunk fk fxgfi it s dc gsy fuu I'm
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#88Banana_ManaPosted 12/5/2012 9:04:04 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
Banana_Mana posted...

Then I guess we won't be seeing any posts from you during that period. Or if we did it would be all gibberish like furbsk out drjs choice fajkdukcsk jsuilfclpug drunk fk fxgfi it s dc gsy fuu I'm

Hey.

I post drunk well.
---
Current Specs: TV | Xbox | Controller | Pillow | Floor | Two Hands | Two Eyes | Tea-Making Facilities | Assorted Snacks.
#89Solid SonicPosted 12/5/2012 9:07:00 AM
Other.

No clue, man. I do know I do some volunteer work every Christmas morning but that's it.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#90LapanuiPosted 12/5/2012 9:12:28 AM
Usually open prezzies, then go out and eat Xmas Dinner.

This year though, open whatever is there on the day, these days it's not much. I'm 20, I work and parents don't tend to buy presents for grown ups, I'm a grown up, aren't I? ;(

Go to Nan's, open presents that she usually gets up every year. Come back, have Xmas Dinner at home (doesn't usually happen very often), sadly we don't have Turkey lol. Not cheap in the UK like it probably is in the US, we are having a mixture of meats :D

Play Far Cry 3 as I will probably order it this Friday (payday :D), or watch crappy Xmas movies they put on every year... Except for Elf, which is a good film.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu