This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will you be doing/playing on Christmas Day?

#91The MeatmanPosted 12/5/2012 9:38:58 AM
Lapanui posted...
Usually open prezzies, then go out and eat Xmas Dinner.

This year though, open whatever is there on the day, these days it's not much. I'm 20, I work and parents don't tend to buy presents for grown ups, I'm a grown up, aren't I? ;(

Go to Nan's, open presents that she usually gets up every year. Come back, have Xmas Dinner at home (doesn't usually happen very often), sadly we don't have Turkey lol. Not cheap in the UK like it probably is in the US, we are having a mixture of meats :D

Play Far Cry 3 as I will probably order it this Friday (payday :D), or watch crappy Xmas movies they put on every year... Except for Elf, which is a good film.

Elf is crap. I hate Will Ferrell.
---
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?
#92BlueJester007Posted 12/5/2012 12:48:43 PM
^
I agree. Die Hard is the better Christmas movie by a long shot.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#93Arucard05Posted 12/5/2012 12:53:05 PM
What the hell are you two cotton-headed ninnymuggins talking about, Elf is awesome.

Also, I still haven't seen Die Hard.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#94BlueJester007Posted 12/5/2012 12:55:42 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Also, I still haven't seen Die Hard.

O
-O-
O

Netflix it. NAOH!
---
#95_OujiDoza_Posted 12/5/2012 12:58:44 PM
Well now, apparently I'm going (being dragged along) to see the remake of Les Miserables'

Gonna be a fuuuuuuuuun Christmas >_>
---
GT: PrinceDoZeR
http://is.gd/vVHjV1
#96BlueJester007Posted 12/5/2012 1:01:45 PM
_OujiDoza_ posted...
Well now, apparently I'm going (being dragged along) to see the remake of Les Miserables'

That movie that has been obnoxiously advertised at the beginning of every movie I watch in the theatre? Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway are good actors, but god damn, I think I have seen the whole movie just by how much the damn thing has been advertised.
---
#97djwagonPosted 12/5/2012 1:58:43 PM
watching this movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sla845GW9YM
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#98Solid SonicPosted 12/5/2012 2:23:16 PM

Mm...it's not bad but have you seen the play already? That might dampen the experience.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#99_OujiDoza_Posted 12/5/2012 2:25:37 PM

Mm...it's not bad but have you seen the play already? That might dampen the experience.

Have not seen the play - closest I've ever gotten to seeing anything associated with it is watching the animaniacs version of it (le miseranimals, yeah, I'm old >_>) so my experience can't get any damper...
---
GT: PrinceDoZeR
http://is.gd/vVHjV1
#100Solid SonicPosted 12/5/2012 2:26:26 PM
Oh well, then you're probably okay.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.