This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the best collector's edition out there of all?

#11AshWilliams78Posted 12/4/2012 1:35:59 PM
Collector Editions this generation are a joke. The point of a Collectors Edition is what comes in the package and the resale value of an item but what's the point if most of the stuff included in the package are digital.
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
#12PantherRiderPosted 12/4/2012 1:36:53 PM
CaPwnD posted...
GTA4

The safe deposit box that came with it is utter trash... if a thief comes into your house late at night and sees it will only make him think "does it actually work?" and if he uses a cheerioh as a key it'll ****in' open

I was soooo pissed of to see the key that came with it was practically worthless...

And i still bought L&D token, and "episodes of liberty city" when that came out...your welcome rockstar :)
---
**Self Proclaimed Official Bro-Hugger of the Xbox Boards, Total Bro Hugs given: 5**
#13AiuchiFanboiPosted 12/4/2012 1:45:03 PM
Kingdoms of Amular. If you happened to get one at launch, they are now selling for $500-$600.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/ Psikyo till the day I die
#14JukainPosted 12/4/2012 1:47:07 PM
I like the PAL Limited Edition of Arcana Heart 3. You get a full artbook, soundtrack CD, and art cards that have combos/moves listed for each character listed on them. The ultimate in usefulness!
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#15thetrueoskarPosted 12/4/2012 1:55:40 PM
Body pillows!

Slightly off-system, but best EVER was the Arc the Lad Collection. Came with a freakin' WORKING pocke****ch.

...Are you kidding me, GameFAQs? SERIOUSLY?
---
V Valentine-What sort of person are you to get attacked in the bathroom? How'd you tick someone off so bad they'd attack you in the bathroom?
#16randomweirdoPosted 12/4/2012 2:05:03 PM
thetrueoskar posted...
Body pillows!

Slightly off-system, but best EVER was the Arc the Lad Collection. Came with a freakin' WORKING pocke****ch.

...Are you kidding me, GameFAQs? SERIOUSLY?

And this is what happens when you buy used, I sure didn't get a pocke****ch! Though I'll also say the Lunar: Eternal Blue one was nice too. Working Designs made some nice ones.

I'll also go off system and say the Ys Seven one. Came with an artbook, the game, soundtrack (and that alone is worth the extra $10), and a cloth map of the Ys world.
#17thetrueoskarPosted 12/4/2012 2:12:50 PM
I just got the Kirby's 20th Anniversary one.

Not TOO bad, it came with over an hour of music on a CD, three episodes of the anime, special challenge stages, collector's book of developer sketches from how they decided the characters should look back then, plus an interactive timeline of Kirbyness, where you can check out the box art in 3D and watch little video clips of how to play each game he starred in.

...Plus the 6 (+8) games on the disc itself.
---
V Valentine-What sort of person are you to get attacked in the bathroom? How'd you tick someone off so bad they'd attack you in the bathroom?
#18Gameninja521Posted 12/4/2012 2:20:49 PM
While being relatively new, The Walking Dead Collector's Edition seems fantastic.
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/the-walking-dead-collectors-edition/106178
---
XBL/Steam: MrOneBarr
#19WinternovaPosted 12/4/2012 2:41:38 PM
Fable II.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#20Pacman2dxPosted 12/4/2012 2:50:03 PM
Arucard05 posted...
I still love my Halo 3 Chief helmet.

Me too!

Me three!
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..