This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game should I get?

#1earthmaster3Posted 12/4/2012 10:47:05 PM
I'm going to be getting 20% off of one transaction, and I was thinking of getting a game along with my fiance's christmas presents, but the only ones I don't think I'm getting for christmas that I think I may want are Hitman and Far Cry.

I didn't want to go to either board and get biased responses, so I came here to neutral territory to ask, which do you prefer, which is more subjectively fun? Do you have any other suggestions to look for?
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#2zyxomma100Posted 12/4/2012 10:56:00 PM
Walmart employee?

If you are, you could always try other places for your games. Amazon has Hitman Absolution for $40.

http://www.amazon.com/Hitman-Absolution-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0K50U

In general, I recommend cheaper games, although that's just the way I am. I highly recommend titles like Portal 2 or BK Nuts and Bolts, and I also think getting a MS Points card and going to town on the weekly sales is a good idea.

Some good titles can be had via XBLM this week, like BGAEHD, the Assassin's Creed series, and From Dust for $5-10.
#3earthmaster3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:01:53 PM
zyxomma100 posted...
Walmart employee?

If you are, you could always try other places for your games. Amazon has Hitman Absolution for $40.

http://www.amazon.com/Hitman-Absolution-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0K50U

In general, I recommend cheaper games, although that's just the way I am. I highly recommend titles like Portal 2 or BK Nuts and Bolts, and I also think getting a MS Points card and going to town on the weekly sales is a good idea.

Some good titles can be had via XBLM this week, like BGAEHD, the Assassin's Creed series, and From Dust for $5-10.

I got like Five points cards on Black friday from Target and I played P2 and BK back when they first came out, they still float around in case I ever get the itch to play them, but thanks for the hitman link They come out about even, if I consider my time worth anything XD

Yes, I am a Walmart Employee.

While we're at it, do you know of any deals for the True Blood Season sets?
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#4earthmaster3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:22:31 AM
bump
---
- Notch