This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst games this year

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Worst games this year

User Info: SubZeroChief23

SubZeroChief23
4 years ago#1
Resident Evil 6
Assassin's Creed 3
Ninja Gaiden 3
Resident Evil ORC

Just awful.

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
4 years ago#2
As much as it makes me sad to throw it on: Street Fighter X Tekken.

With all the great 3D fighting game options out there in 2012 (and even Skullgirls), SFxT is just supremely mediocre.
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#3
I haven't played any really awful games so I guess the worst I've played is either ORC or Resident Evil 6.

Man, that series needs a reboot.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.

User Info: Assassin_X_Geth

Assassin_X_Geth
4 years ago#4
Halo 4
COD: BO 2

Did Saints Row 3 come out this year? The game is such a flop compared to the other ones.
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#5
That I played?

...probably Silent Hill Downpour. The way they handled the whole patch just pissed me off.
*SPOILERS*----Mario dies!!!

User Info: HeliosAscension

HeliosAscension
4 years ago#6
Arucard05 posted...
I haven't played any really awful games so I guess the worst I've played is either ORC or Resident Evil 6.

Man, that series needs a reboot.

Weren't those both a reboot of sorts? I'll definitely agreetthey were both awful .
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
4 years ago#7
Max Payne 3.

Complete trash. R* has done more harm to gaming with their catering to the casual crowd than any other developer this generation. R* cared more about mass appeal by making games with simple bare bones gameplay and pretty pretty cutscenes than they did about actually making games that will hold up over time.

R* = casual games. Deal with it.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson

User Info: KevoCSCS

KevoCSCS
4 years ago#8
I hope Gamespot nominates Resident Evil 6 for worst game of the year. It was a terrible terrible game and one of the worst sequels I have ever played.

I thought Resident Evil 5 was underwhelming but Resident Evil 6 made me nostalgic for 5.

User Info: SubZeroChief23

SubZeroChief23
4 years ago#9
pothocket posted...
Max Payne 3.

Complete trash. R* has done more harm to gaming with their catering to the casual crowd than any other developer this generation. R* cared more about mass appeal by making games with simple bare bones gameplay and pretty pretty cutscenes than they did about actually making games that will hold up over time.

R* = casual games. Deal with it.

I doubt a casual could handle the difficulty of Max Payne 3.

User Info: King_Of_Spam

King_Of_Spam
4 years ago#10
Resident Evil ORC
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
Black Ops 2
Mass Effect 3
NeverDead
Soul Calibur V
Street Fighter X Tekken
Lollipop Chainsaw
Xenoblade
DoA5

Just a few I can think of off the top of my head.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Worst games this year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived