This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FC3 open world is amazing but JC2 is still king imo

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. FC3 open world is amazing but JC2 is still king imo
4 years ago#1
You guys think GTA V can top JC2 open world? JC3 is going to be monstrous..

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1594528/just_cause_3_most_realistic_open_world_vehicles_ever_current_nextgen_teased.html
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
4 years ago#2
Just Cause 2 is just really big, there really isn't much to do in it
Signature OFF
4 years ago#3
i never played jc2.....seems like a 3rd person shooter with bad controls

but the over the top and huge world look interesting
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, mannn
4 years ago#4
Size =/= best.
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
4 years ago#5
go 100% that game and tell me that wasnt a lot to do ALL OVER the map.. Plus it had realistically sized atmosphere... most games Forrest areas consist of 25 trees :P

and its size hardly was the reason its still the best realistically built open world game ( not talking about its gameplay )
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
4 years ago#6
GTA IV still has the best open world when it comes to the sheer level of detail and realism. Only GTA V will be able to top it in the foreseeable future.
My neighbor's Wi-Fi password is "password".
4 years ago#7
velvet_hammer posted...
go 100% that game and tell me that wasnt a lot to do ALL OVER the map.. Plus it had realistically sized atmosphere... most games Forrest areas consist of 25 trees :P

and its size hardly was the reason its still the best realistically built open world game ( not talking about its gameplay )

yeah, but it's all repetitive
Signature OFF
4 years ago#8
glassghost0 posted...
Just Cause 2 is just really big, there really isn't much to do in it

This. I'd take RDR open world over JC2 any day. Stratch that, GTA4s
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
4 years ago#9
glassghost0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

yeah, but it's all repetitive

every game is repetitive and there was many different things to do and 10000 ways to do them..

to each his own though..
4 years ago#10
YodaCrackers posted...
GTA IV still has the best open world when it comes to the sheer level of detail and realism. Only GTA V will be able to top it in the foreseeable future.

agreed GTAIV felt like a real city it wasnt as big as some others but in every other facet its king
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. FC3 open world is amazing but JC2 is still king imo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived