This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FC3 open world is amazing but JC2 is still king imo

#1velvet_hammerPosted 12/5/2012 6:52:27 PM(edited)
You guys think GTA V can top JC2 open world? JC3 is going to be monstrous..

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1594528/just_cause_3_most_realistic_open_world_vehicles_ever_current_nextgen_teased.html
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#2glassghost0Posted 12/5/2012 6:50:46 PM
Just Cause 2 is just really big, there really isn't much to do in it
---
Signature OFF
#3axelfooley2k5Posted 12/5/2012 6:51:16 PM
i never played jc2.....seems like a 3rd person shooter with bad controls

but the over the top and huge world look interesting
---
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, mannn
#4SunDevil77Posted 12/5/2012 6:52:39 PM
Size =/= best.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#5velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 6:57:26 PM
go 100% that game and tell me that wasnt a lot to do ALL OVER the map.. Plus it had realistically sized atmosphere... most games Forrest areas consist of 25 trees :P

and its size hardly was the reason its still the best realistically built open world game ( not talking about its gameplay )
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#6YodaCrackersPosted 12/5/2012 6:58:24 PM
GTA IV still has the best open world when it comes to the sheer level of detail and realism. Only GTA V will be able to top it in the foreseeable future.
---
My neighbor's Wi-Fi password is "password".
#7glassghost0Posted 12/5/2012 6:58:40 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
go 100% that game and tell me that wasnt a lot to do ALL OVER the map.. Plus it had realistically sized atmosphere... most games Forrest areas consist of 25 trees :P

and its size hardly was the reason its still the best realistically built open world game ( not talking about its gameplay )

yeah, but it's all repetitive
---
Signature OFF
#8DRzCalderonPosted 12/5/2012 7:00:10 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Just Cause 2 is just really big, there really isn't much to do in it

This. I'd take RDR open world over JC2 any day. Stratch that, GTA4s
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#9velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:01:44 PM
glassghost0 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

yeah, but it's all repetitive

every game is repetitive and there was many different things to do and 10000 ways to do them..

to each his own though..
---
#10deimos91Posted 12/5/2012 7:52:18 PM
YodaCrackers posted...
GTA IV still has the best open world when it comes to the sheer level of detail and realism. Only GTA V will be able to top it in the foreseeable future.

agreed GTAIV felt like a real city it wasnt as big as some others but in every other facet its king
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951