This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here like to *buy* themselves a present for Christmas?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone here like to *buy* themselves a present for Christmas?
3 years ago#1
Always wanted a Halo action figure, maybe Bane too.
3 years ago#2
I did... My Asus Tablet twice... Yeah, long story lol.
3 years ago#3
I don't do it for Christmas, but my birthday is in January, so I usually get myself a combo present sometime in that month or Feb. I'd get it sooner, but it usually takes me a month to recover from getting other people Christmas stuff!
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
3 years ago#4
me and my girlfriend usually get ourselves something together so we dont end up with crap we dont want. which usually ends up being some kinda of expensive electronics that i talk her into.
hat'er n. a person that calls you out on your douchebaggery
3 years ago#5
i sure do! but this year i guess i bought blazblue for myself. i was buying a copy for someone as a present, got jealous and bought myself a copy. but i am playing it now so its an early gift?

on black friday i also bought deus ex , rage and graphics card for my pc . using all of that stuff now so i dont know if i can say i truly bought myself a present this year . im using it all now so ...

PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Battlefield 3, LIMBO
Forza 4, Rage, God of war 3, Bioshock 2, Donkey Kong Country, Halo 4, Skyrim, Fallout : NV
3 years ago#6
Just did not too long ago. Bought myself Batman: Arkham City GOTY during Black Friday. I'm not playing it until Christmas though.
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK By QTx314159 .
3 years ago#7
I did for Black Friday so i knew i would get what i wanted and got it at a price that i felt was good, buying the presents for yourself is a win win even if you don't open then until Christmas day "because they are presents"

It's better then getting something you can't get any use out of or getting a gift card for a place you don't shop at.

Imagine ending up with a 25 dollar gift card to GameStop from that relation you only seen once a year that just knows you kind of enjoy games, or even worse a gift card to an eatery you don't like.
Game Buying Strategy (on page 2)
3 years ago#8
in the past few months i've bought 2 $600 busts from side show collectables, a new laptop, and will soon be buyin a new tv but...

I absolutely hate christmas sooooooo Nope i'm just spending money like i always do
3 years ago#9
Yes. Treating myself to a gaming pc very soon.
No more Tom foolerey
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone here like to *buy* themselves a present for Christmas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived