This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many on demand games do you own?

#1StrataElitePosted 12/6/2012 1:46:49 AM
What are they too?

For me I've got Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (could not find a new copy of it ), Test Drive Unlimited 2 (played the demo, loved it so bought it the same day), Crackdown 2 (Once again liked the demo so got it instantly), Crysis 1 (Was curios to see what the 1st one was like), Assassins Creed 2, and Assassins Creed Brotherhood (on sale this week also had a hard time finding them for a good price)
#2HughJorgennPosted 12/6/2012 1:54:57 AM
Three more as of today. I only buy when on deal of the week or other promotions. I picked up 3 Assassins Creed games for ten bucks a pop and am going to get another game soon. My digital backlog is going to pass my hard copy backlog soon.
#3zyxomma100Posted 12/6/2012 1:55:02 AM

I like my physical copies. I like having them on my shelf, and as someone who semi-frequently fires up old video game systems, I trust the longevity of the disc over the longevity of the servers should I delete or get DRM-locked out of my purchased content. So far in my life, the disc has won every single time.

Also, I'll choose the DRM-free method over the DRM method every single time, and the prices for GoD are rarely competitive with physical copy prices.
#4CGB_SpenderPosted 12/6/2012 2:13:29 AM
Three. Got Halo Reach free and I got Kameo and Metro 2033 on sale.
---
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg
#5hulkhogan1Posted 12/6/2012 2:47:54 AM
zyxomma100 posted...

I like my physical copies. I like having them on my shelf, and as someone who semi-frequently fires up old video game systems, I trust the longevity of the disc over the longevity of the servers should I delete or get DRM-locked out of my purchased content. So far in my life, the disc has won every single time.

Also, I'll choose the DRM-free method over the DRM method every single time, and the prices for GoD are rarely competitive with physical copy prices.

Both physical and digital games have their advantages and disadvantages, to be honest.
#6656stoogePosted 12/6/2012 3:07:46 AM
zyxomma100 posted...

What they said.
---
*SPOILERS*----Mario dies!!!
#7zyxomma100Posted 12/6/2012 3:09:51 AM(edited)
Both physical and digital games have their advantages and disadvantages, to be honest.

They do. I can see how it's convenient to not have to get up to put a disc in, and I can understand how some people would want to trust a company for "ownership" of their digital content over physical media which can get damaged, stolen, etc.

However, that's not a consideration for me, and there are other disadvantages to the digital copy that I consider extremely important. So for me, the physical copy easily wins out.
#8AssassinDXPosted 12/6/2012 3:34:12 AM
Just one, the first Modern Warfare.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Assassin_D_X
NAMI-SWAAAAAN!!!
#9lokinineteenPosted 12/6/2012 3:47:16 AM
I dont own any as has been stated by a previous poster I prefer a physical copy but I have several on my console.

Off the top of my head I have Assassins Creed Revelations, Deus Ex HR, Fight Night Champion, GTA IV, Need for Speed The Run, The First Templar.
#10SolidGoldPosted 12/6/2012 4:36:31 AM
I have:
Tales of Vesperia
Crysis 2
Fight Night Champion