This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many on demand games do you own?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How many on demand games do you own?

User Info: bigphil2003

bigphil2003
3 years ago#11
I also prefer Physical copies and will buy those 99% of the time for full games, but I do own three Games on Demand games. None of which I've actually played even once yet.
Fable 2 (Got it free as part of a glitch)
Portal 2 (Bought the other week in the Black Friday sales)
Darksiders (Bought a few weeks back in the Halloween sale)
Rest In Peace Stretch - We miss you homie

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
3 years ago#12
I have a couple.
Halo reach
resident evil 4
Assasins creed 2
Assasins creed brotherhood
Tales of vesperia

I agree on the whole "physical copies" a game. However Id rather buy a physical copy of a good game that I will come back to in the future (MGS collection, Dark souls,) and just buy a digital copy of a game that wont last long because of the replayability (Call of duty, halo, )
I just got vesperia because it was cheaper , Ill buy the Disk version later. I love this game.
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\)
.............I'm a very shy boy ...

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
3 years ago#13
Pretty sure it's one. I can't remember if I bought anything else.

I got Bully because it was cheaper. I don't like buying used games, unless of course it's not available anywhere else, like older games.
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu

User Info: Spartangod777

Spartangod777
3 years ago#14
Left 4 Dead 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction. Got both on sale (Conviction for $10 and Dead for $20 and all DLC), which these rarely do.
Nothing important to say here.

User Info: Travarkoth

Travarkoth
3 years ago#15
Just Skyrim because it was free for me.

Otherwise, I prefer my games physical.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-- Paarthurnax --

User Info: ATrueFinal

ATrueFinal
3 years ago#16
I own Metro 2033 and Alan Wake. I do prefer physical copies but when the price is right, I can't deny owning a cheap version. And it's nice not having to get up. It's convenient.

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo
3 years ago#17
Tried buying games off Steam, lost access to all of my games when I shut off my internet connection cuz I was moving. Never going through that heartbreak ever again.
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.

User Info: SS_MetalSonic

SS_MetalSonic
3 years ago#18
steam annoys me. i was trying to play fallout new vegas the other night put in disc : error message from steam , cannot start steam try again later...

i put in the disc . the game should start screw steam! but nooooooo

anyway.

i have crysis on demand even though i have it on for PC . just wanted to support crytek because they are cool. i plan to get ninja gaiden black and fable.
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Battlefield 3, LIMBO
Forza 4, Rage, God of war 3, Bioshock 2, Donkey Kong Country, Halo 4, Skyrim, Fallout : NV

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo
3 years ago#19
^the only reason I haven't bought Skyrim for pc. Steam makes me want to kill babies at times.
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.

User Info: Jukain

Jukain
3 years ago#20
Just one. Deathsmiles IIX because it's not available for NTSC-U/C any other way.
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How many on demand games do you own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived