This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many on demand games do you own?

#11bigphil2003Posted 12/6/2012 4:46:31 AM
I also prefer Physical copies and will buy those 99% of the time for full games, but I do own three Games on Demand games. None of which I've actually played even once yet.
Fable 2 (Got it free as part of a glitch)
Portal 2 (Bought the other week in the Black Friday sales)
Darksiders (Bought a few weeks back in the Halloween sale)
---
Rest In Peace Stretch - We miss you homie
#12GGearXPosted 12/6/2012 5:04:46 AM
I have a couple.
Halo reach
resident evil 4
Assasins creed 2
Assasins creed brotherhood
Tales of vesperia

I agree on the whole "physical copies" a game. However Id rather buy a physical copy of a good game that I will come back to in the future (MGS collection, Dark souls,) and just buy a digital copy of a game that wont last long because of the replayability (Call of duty, halo, )
I just got vesperia because it was cheaper , Ill buy the Disk version later. I love this game.
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\)
.............I'm a very shy boy ...
#13LapanuiPosted 12/6/2012 5:10:32 AM
Pretty sure it's one. I can't remember if I bought anything else.

I got Bully because it was cheaper. I don't like buying used games, unless of course it's not available anywhere else, like older games.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
#14Spartangod777Posted 12/6/2012 5:11:40 AM
Left 4 Dead 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction. Got both on sale (Conviction for $10 and Dead for $20 and all DLC), which these rarely do.
---
Nothing important to say here.
#15TravarkothPosted 12/6/2012 5:12:53 AM
Just Skyrim because it was free for me.

Otherwise, I prefer my games physical.
---
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-- Paarthurnax --
#16ATrueFinalPosted 12/6/2012 5:42:45 AM
I own Metro 2033 and Alan Wake. I do prefer physical copies but when the price is right, I can't deny owning a cheap version. And it's nice not having to get up. It's convenient.
#17SoF-RamboPosted 12/6/2012 5:48:30 AM
Tried buying games off Steam, lost access to all of my games when I shut off my internet connection cuz I was moving. Never going through that heartbreak ever again.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#18SS_MetalSonicPosted 12/6/2012 6:09:57 AM
steam annoys me. i was trying to play fallout new vegas the other night put in disc : error message from steam , cannot start steam try again later...

i put in the disc . the game should start screw steam! but nooooooo

anyway.

i have crysis on demand even though i have it on for PC . just wanted to support crytek because they are cool. i plan to get ninja gaiden black and fable.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Battlefield 3, LIMBO
Forza 4, Rage, God of war 3, Bioshock 2, Donkey Kong Country, Halo 4, Skyrim, Fallout : NV
#19SoF-RamboPosted 12/6/2012 6:26:18 AM
^the only reason I haven't bought Skyrim for pc. Steam makes me want to kill babies at times.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#20JukainPosted 12/6/2012 7:07:39 AM
Just one. Deathsmiles IIX because it's not available for NTSC-U/C any other way.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900