This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fallout: New Vegas Taking out Caesar's Legion early

#1doonskie44Posted 12/6/2012 9:07:09 AM
So before I talked to Caesar the first time i just went up into his camp and took out anyone in his camp. Now this is the first time i have played through this game and i was just curious if i would be able to take out an entire encampment and i did. What kind of an effect will this have through out the rest of the game?
#2SlimeSwayzePosted 12/6/2012 10:28:35 AM
Probably not the answer you're looking for, but just keep playing and find out. What's great about New Vegas is that it really has some strong role-playing elements and seeing the outcomes of your decisions is part of the fun.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#3RPG_ApostlePosted 12/6/2012 10:32:34 AM
SPOILERS

Certain factions you can work for have quests for you to take out other factions. So no, you didn't accomplish anything special. We've all done it. You have to do it, really.

END SPOILERS
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#4CalistoCoonPosted 12/6/2012 11:07:07 AM
Basically all that happens is due to your actions The Main Legion force sends another squad out, lead by a guy who's far worse then Caeser.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#5pakathecatPosted 12/6/2012 11:35:16 AM(edited)
What the others said, and you do get some commentary from NPCs about killing Caesar. I'd suggest to anybody else thinking of doing so to take Boone along; he has a priceless comment when killing him (plus he is very helpful when taking all them on).

Also, I seem to remember one NPC giving me something for killing him? Maybe remembering wrong, but not a quest, just seem to remember a happy NPC rewarding me.