This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously:why are you guys supporting Halo 4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Seriously:why are you guys supporting Halo 4?
3 years ago#51
Alright, I got the gist of what you're saying TC.

"If I don't like it, you're stupid and stubborn for liking it!!!"
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
3 years ago#52
TheBlueStig posted...
Von23 posted...
"8 God of War games.
9 Gran Turismo games.
11 Crash Bandicoot games."

Except Gran Turismo i've hated every one of these sequels after the 3rd one(it got out of hand with the Crash series tbh).

Doesn't matter if you hated them or not when you're b****ing about multiple Halo games coming from M$ (or whoever actually made them).

Sony is more guilty of milking franchises than M$ is, and Nintendo is the worst offender of all, with Mario appearing in more than 120 games since his creation.

This is what annoys me, you were doing alright until you attacked the other consoles, needlessly. Answer the topic at hand don't start going all 'GameFAQs style' this console is better than this console, it makes you look stupid.
---
PLAYING - Far Cry 3 (360), Walking Dead (360), Tales Of Graces f (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
3 years ago#53
Uncharted 3...New IPs...umm...
---
Wii FC 3756-1965-4560-5571
360 GT xX NIN tendo
3 years ago#54
Halo rocks. Need proof? Still making the haters cry and the envious b*%$# and moan for 12 years and running. The reassurance tears are yummy
3 years ago#55
Oh, TC is one of those people.
---
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77
3 years ago#56
SixStringHero posted...
Just to clear things up because there seems to be some confusion.

Gears of War: Judgement

God of War: Ascension

Also:

GoW = Gears of War
because = https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=GOW&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

gow = god of war
because = to upset playstation fans
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
3 years ago#57
"What annoys me, you were doing alright until you attacked the other consoles, needlessly. Answer the topic at hand don'tstart going all 'GameFAQs style' this console is better than this console"

What's annoys ME is that you wanna see me as objective as as I wanna be(and what I really am) but you like Halo so much that you can't see it.......

I Don't praise Sony,MS is a joke and Nintendo has one ounce of creativity left in them.(which I kinda like given this gen)

Hey give me one good reason to support the status quo.
---
The US invaded Iraq to get all the Energon Cubes
3 years ago#58
Von23 posted...
Hey give me one good reason to support the status quo.

And so, TC is a hipster as well.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
3 years ago#59
I think it's simple. If people like the game, they'll buy it. If they like that, they'll buy the next. They'll keep buying it till they don't like it or like something better. In economics, thats called Demand.

I don't like those games, I don't buy them. It's disapointing that the type of games I do like have seen such a decline in the market, but the demand for them is not popular... it's not there... so game developers don't make them as much. It all comes down to economics... money. People want it, they buy it. When Halo sales start dying off less and less with each itteration, they'll stop making them, because people won't be buying them.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Seriously:why are you guys supporting Halo 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived