This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that feel like a chore

#111TrugamerPosted 12/7/2012 9:40:14 AM
RDR was definitely a chore for me to play (cattle round up anyone?) after about half way I just wanted to get it over with, did not help that I hated the main character hated the story line and then when I did make it to the finish I had to endure a terrible ending.

LA Niore oh god where to being , this game just sucks

Max Payne 3 most recently , I have never screamed "will you shut the **** up already " every 5 minutes or so while playing a game , the Rockstar movie making was annoying as well.

Alan Wake , not bad a first but the same flashlight in the dark game play the whole time was annoying and the story line was nothing that kept me playing I just wanted to finish the game was all.

Madden , I enjoy franchise mode but playing the actual game is nothing short of a sports gaming abomination when it comes to properly representing the sport . Such a shame there are no other options at all. NFL football clearly at the very bottom of the list of sports games quality, sure they sell a lot but only because it's the only game on the market.
#112SlimeSwayzePosted 12/7/2012 9:45:36 AM
Trugamer posted...
RDR was definitely a chore for me to play (cattle round up anyone?) after about half way I just wanted to get it over with, did not help that I hated the main character hated the story line and then when I did make it to the finish I had to endure a terrible ending.

I agree with almost everything. The last 30-45 minutes of the game were the only parts I truly enjoyed.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.