This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that feel like a chore

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that feel like a chore

User Info: Trugamer

Trugamer
3 years ago#111
RDR was definitely a chore for me to play (cattle round up anyone?) after about half way I just wanted to get it over with, did not help that I hated the main character hated the story line and then when I did make it to the finish I had to endure a terrible ending.

LA Niore oh god where to being , this game just sucks

Max Payne 3 most recently , I have never screamed "will you shut the **** up already " every 5 minutes or so while playing a game , the Rockstar movie making was annoying as well.

Alan Wake , not bad a first but the same flashlight in the dark game play the whole time was annoying and the story line was nothing that kept me playing I just wanted to finish the game was all.

Madden , I enjoy franchise mode but playing the actual game is nothing short of a sports gaming abomination when it comes to properly representing the sport . Such a shame there are no other options at all. NFL football clearly at the very bottom of the list of sports games quality, sure they sell a lot but only because it's the only game on the market.

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#112
Trugamer posted...
RDR was definitely a chore for me to play (cattle round up anyone?) after about half way I just wanted to get it over with, did not help that I hated the main character hated the story line and then when I did make it to the finish I had to endure a terrible ending.

I agree with almost everything. The last 30-45 minutes of the game were the only parts I truly enjoyed.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that feel like a chore

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived