This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best villain ever(in a video game)

#31aDominationPosted 12/8/2012 12:29:51 PM(edited)
Roman GTA4 .....no one calls you that much unless they are trying to kill you.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.
#32WinternovaPosted 12/8/2012 12:26:54 PM
Roman GTA4 .....no one calls you that much unless their trying to kill you.

Unless their WHAT is trying to kill you?
---
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks
#33supersvegetaPosted 12/8/2012 5:57:12 PM
SixStringHero posted...
Mr Scratch

---
I believe it's time I gave these young people a proper lesson in violence. -Walter
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=25926&complete=1
#34KLOUDrocksPosted 12/8/2012 10:17:39 PM
Winternova posted...
Roman GTA4 .....no one calls you that much unless their trying to kill you.

Unless their WHAT is trying to kill you?

Ah yes...Grammar: The most villainous thing of all.
#35Zechs23Posted 12/8/2012 10:40:23 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Heh. I came in thinking Kefka.
#36VanderZooPosted 12/8/2012 10:50:31 PM
Underwater level.
#37kingwutuguPosted 12/8/2012 11:14:05 PM
Kefka? never heard of him/her, I may have to go with scissorman or Luca Blight
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#38jdub5178508(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:59:05 PM
kingwutugu posted...

If you only started playing video games in the last 10 years, u prolly won't know who Kefka is,

Kefka:

The villain of Final Fantasy 6. Kefka has a vast array of one-liners that other villains would kill for, dresses like a clown, and is the epitemy of insanity. Appearing just like a loony, crazy general in the beginning, Kefka's insanity is fully grasped as he kills off his emperor and literally rearranges the shape of the planet... At the end Wielding a cruel, twisted weapon called the Light of Judgement, unleashing dragons, demons and the ATMA weapon upon the world, plunging the world into ruin, seated on the throne of the world in a tower made of Earth and garbage, killing millions of people, and not giving A DAMN about it. Kefka is the only villain whose plan actually succeeds and who gains the power of the Gods. The best villain of all time...
#39Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/10/2012 1:06:03 PM
Joker is the best villain in any media...And with him being in two games, ntm voiced by Mark Hamill, is undeniably incredible! Joker gets my vote
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#40Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/10/2012 1:11:39 PM
jdub5178508 posted...
kingwutugu posted...

If you only started playing video games in the last 10 years, u prolly won't know who Kefka is,

Kefka:

The villain of Final Fantasy 6. Kefka has a vast array of one-liners that other villains would kill for, dresses like a clown, and is the epitemy of insanity. Appearing just like a loony, crazy general in the beginning, Kefka's insanity is fully grasped as he kills off his emperor and literally rearranges the shape of the planet... At the end Wielding a cruel, twisted weapon called the Light of Judgement, unleashing dragons, demons and the ATMA weapon upon the world, plunging the world into ruin, seated on the throne of the world in a tower made of Earth and garbage, killing millions of people, and not giving A DAMN about it. Kefka is the only villain whose plan actually succeeds and who gains the power of the Gods. The best villain of all time...

im sorry but that bolded portion applies to the joker and the joker alone! Everyone else is just striving to be that insane :P
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.