This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

November NPD-Xbox 360 outsells Wii & Wii U combined, doubles PS3 sales

#21Vaoris_KlawPosted 12/6/2012 10:55:53 PM
CapnStanky posted...
Only a fool would not see the importance of sales numbers at this point. Going into next gen, Microsoft is the clear market leader and will thus be the lead platform for third party titles again.

Because it definitely worked that way for the PS2 and PS3 transition.
---
Umbasa
www.youtube.com/profile?user=Vaoris
#22TheArcadePosted 12/7/2012 1:20:49 AM
OneEyedBill posted...
Thank you for validating my purchase and helping me to feel better about myself. My self esteem was absolutely crushed when I bought my Saturn. Things deteriorated even further when I purchased the Dreamcast. \The social stigma and shame that comes with purchasing a console that does not sell well is something few (if any) can recover from. I can now leave my home again, experience sunshine, and participate in small talk. Because now I know, if the subject of videogames comes up, I can say with confidence that my toy is selling the bestest.

Thank you, and god bless.

There's nothing wrong with keeping up with seeing how your favorite console(s) are doing. The better they do the more support will be received, the more potential unleashed. It has nothing to do with social standing it just makes things more convenient when the platform is successful.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends