This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Greatest Xbox 360 Gaming Moment????

#1ill-thoughtsPosted 12/6/2012 5:19:03 PM
my greatest xbox 360 moment was during Splinter Cell Double Agent online in i think 2010. we were on this map that had a boat. i was a merc and i had 2 teammates. the match began and we left the warehouse and went outside to the boat area to kill some spies. i look up and i see 1 spy scaling across a high pipe on the boat and all of a sudden, something just BLEW UP NEXT TO HIM while he was scaling the high pipe and this dude flew soooooo high up in the air and just dropped like 40 feet to the ground, i literally just busted out crying laughing on mic....and to this day, i have No Idea what it was that blew him up and who blew him up.....the ragdoll physics made it so much more hilarious than it should have been....i will Never forget that moment.

what is your greatest xbox 360 gaming moment???
---
i can now die a happy man http://youtu.be/jvC1q54tDGw
#2JukainPosted 12/6/2012 5:23:09 PM
The moment I unlocked the Treasure Trove achievement in Lost Odyssey.

Tears were shed.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#3Koala262Posted 12/6/2012 5:33:38 PM
When I was pwning casual scrub bk scrandys on COD with my MLG class and I got my hundredth nuke of the day.
---
----
---
#4JenniferTatePosted 12/6/2012 5:35:40 PM
The first time I played Horde mode in Gears of War 3. I never played on Live much until that game, since I usually get my social gaming through MMOs.

With mics, with no mics, partied up, with total strangers, Horde mode is some of the most fun I've had in all my years of online gaming. And it has to be GoW3's special flavor of it.
---
I don't take the orders from the war room anymore
This is one recruit who surrenders
#5KisnwellPosted 12/6/2012 6:33:32 PM
Oh there are some fun ones, most come from online competition:

Once, fighting in NUNS2, I'm behind by half a bar, I slow down the fight, me and opponent are watching each other, three hits later, including a jutsu I completely shift the momentum for the win.

One other match, pretty even match all the way through, last closing seconds, I blast long range bugs at an itachi player to squeak by for the win.

And one final one, as Suigetsu, I chakra dash in for a throw at the very last second to steal another win.

Long range archery from a mountain in skyrim, I blast a sabre cat.

I'm talking to a guy who wants to give me stolen goods, grizzly bear comes from behind and swats him one. I panic, escape the bear and am stopped by a guard asking about a fugitive. I point in the direction the guy died, "wait till I get my hands on him, I'll kill him!"
---
Eyes turned to sand...bleh
#6purevil88Posted 12/6/2012 6:42:09 PM
Getting the rrod then jumping up and down on my 360. :p lol
#7iammaxhailmePosted 12/6/2012 6:45:24 PM
Probably the first time I beat Dragonforce on experto n guitar hero 3.

Or when I beat Halo 2 on legendary by myself. Not 360, but whatever.
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
#8SunDevil77Posted 12/6/2012 6:52:46 PM
At about 12:20 the night Halo 3 was released, popped the game in with 8 friends, 4 xboxs, 4 TVs, a fridge full of gamer fuel, baja blasts in hand, and Taco Bell.

Dem graphics back then, man...
---
Kansas is full of good men, I don't want to be a good man. I want to be a great one.
#9CaIiber345Posted 12/6/2012 7:08:37 PM
Rainbow Six: Vegas was the game that convinced me to buy a 360 (plus I wasn't going to shell out the dough for PS3's ridiculous launch pricing...).

Anyway, one night my brother-in-law, two of his buddies, and I were playing Terrorist Hunt for an achievement. We had max enemies set. We took out the first three bad guys, and then my bro in law and his buddies died. I had the Magnum and the Shield. I proceeded to creep through the map and take out the other 42 bad guys by myself. It was so intense, especially as I got closer to the end. They were all screaming and souping me up, going nuts with every kill or when it looked like I might die. I finished and sat there stunned, while they all whooped and hollered.

And then there was the 9 months of pure joy in L4D MP with a great group of online friends.
---
Waiting for: Aliens: Colonial Marines, GTA V
"RT? Ha! I point real guns at my game"- JakesTable
#10PwnostarPosted 12/6/2012 7:15:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]