This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Greatest Xbox 360 Gaming Moment????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Greatest Xbox 360 Gaming Moment????

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
4 years ago#11
Pwnostar posted...
Or even the first time you step out of the vault in Fallout 3 and the entire Capital Wasteland is open to your exploration.

Yeah, that's up there too. A game has never made me feel so overwhelmed and vulnerable in a single moment like that did.
Waiting for: Aliens: Colonial Marines, GTA V
"RT? Ha! I point real guns at my game"- JakesTable

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
4 years ago#12
CaIiber345 posted...
Anyway, one night my brother-in-law, two of his buddies, and I were playing Terrorist Hunt for an achievement. We had max enemies set. We took out the first three bad guys, and then my bro in law and his buddies died. I had the Magnum and the Shield. I proceeded to creep through the map and take out the other 42 bad guys by myself. It was so intense, especially as I got closer to the end. They were all screaming and souping me up, going nuts with every kill or when it looked like I might die. I finished and sat there stunned, while they all whooped and hollered. .

hahaha thats Epic, i can see it now.

i also cant forget the 1 Hour Rocket Launcher Matches in GTA4 in 2009....my GODD, so many off the wall amazing moments, i cant even remember them all. rockets EVERYWHERE and people flying all over the place and me laughing uncontrollably. it was the first time i had ever been in a massive world Online with 16 other people...it was almost Too Fun...like Sinfully Fun.
i can now die a happy man http://youtu.be/jvC1q54tDGw
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Greatest Xbox 360 Gaming Moment????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived