This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Greatest Xbox 360 Gaming Moment????

#11CaIiber345Posted 12/6/2012 7:17:26 PM
Pwnostar posted...
Or even the first time you step out of the vault in Fallout 3 and the entire Capital Wasteland is open to your exploration.

Yeah, that's up there too. A game has never made me feel so overwhelmed and vulnerable in a single moment like that did.
---
Waiting for: Aliens: Colonial Marines, GTA V
"RT? Ha! I point real guns at my game"- JakesTable
#12ill-thoughts(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:19:23 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
Anyway, one night my brother-in-law, two of his buddies, and I were playing Terrorist Hunt for an achievement. We had max enemies set. We took out the first three bad guys, and then my bro in law and his buddies died. I had the Magnum and the Shield. I proceeded to creep through the map and take out the other 42 bad guys by myself. It was so intense, especially as I got closer to the end. They were all screaming and souping me up, going nuts with every kill or when it looked like I might die. I finished and sat there stunned, while they all whooped and hollered. .

hahaha thats Epic, i can see it now.

i also cant forget the 1 Hour Rocket Launcher Matches in GTA4 in 2009....my GODD, so many off the wall amazing moments, i cant even remember them all. rockets EVERYWHERE and people flying all over the place and me laughing uncontrollably. it was the first time i had ever been in a massive world Online with 16 other people...it was almost Too Fun...like Sinfully Fun.
---
i can now die a happy man http://youtu.be/jvC1q54tDGw