This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which one of the 4 shooters should I get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which one of the 4 shooters should I get?

User Info: VerySolidusSnak

VerySolidusSnak
4 years ago#1
Black Ops 2
Borderlands 2
Far Cry 3
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
Last retail 360 game I got was Gears of War 3 and I sold it. I only have one Xbox 360 game: Minecraft. I'm not a big console gamer, I mainly just use my 3DS and Vita, but DAMN, I'm missing out big time. I could only afford one.
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (a person unacquainted with affairs of the world)

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
4 years ago#2
Halo 4
Always O.G.

VerySolidusSnak
4 years ago#3
TBONE_OG posted...
Halo 4

I would get Halo 4, but I never really liked the guns and gameplay mechanics. I've played it and played Halo Reach. They are REALLY good games but Its not my thing.
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (a person unacquainted with affairs of the world)

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#4
TBONE_OG posted...
Halo 4
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
4 years ago#5
Far Cry 3-Map Editor gives endless hours to mess with

Borderlands 2-ACTUALLY good story compared to the first one, and the new characters+Gaige are very fun to play with

Black Ops 2-Pick 10 system actually changed the classic CoD formula, and is a nice refresh.

I would recommend Halo 4, but you said you didn't like the gameplay in those.

But you honestly can't go wrong with any of them.(Except BF3) BF3 is a good game, but Rent A Server ruins it.

My advice, flip a coin.
Trolls=The intelligence of Cane Toads

VerySolidusSnak
4 years ago#6
zerooo0 posted...
Far Cry 3-Map Editor gives endless hours to mess with

Borderlands 2-ACTUALLY good story compared to the first one, and the new characters+Gaige are very fun to play with

Black Ops 2-Pick 10 system actually changed the classic CoD formula, and is a nice refresh.

I would recommend Halo 4, but you said you didn't like the gameplay in those.

But you honestly can't go wrong with any of them.(Except BF3) BF3 is a good game, but Rent A Server ruins it.

My advice, flip a coin.

What's rent-a-server?

User Info: Pacman2dx

Pacman2dx
4 years ago#7
Out of all those games:

Battlefield 3 gives you the most downloadable content while the single player is lacking.

Black Ops 2 seems like more of the standard COD affair, save for some new tweaks, serviceable campaign and zombie mode.

Borderlands 2 is much more of the same but has a story this time around and a better skill tree system.

Far Cry 3 has a large open world, and has gotten rid of all the things that made FC2 a bit tedious like a constant monitoring of disease and faulty weaponry.

I'd personally go with Far Cry 3.
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..

User Info: Gaebora_Kaepora

Gaebora_Kaepora
4 years ago#8
Far cry 3! You'll love it
The rail...is all alone, the man is all alone...the swedish is all alone...my bum....is all alone

VerySolidusSnak
4 years ago#9
Does Far Cry 3 have good long lasting online multiplayer?

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#10
Last retail 360 game I got was Gears of War 3 and I sold it. I only have one Xbox 360 game: Minecraft. I'm not a big console gamer, I mainly just use my 3DS and Vita, but DAMN, I'm missing out big time. I could only afford one.

If you have time to play another game, it means you don't have Persona 4 Golden. Get that.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which one of the 4 shooters should I get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived