This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which one of the 4 shooters should I get?

#1VerySolidusSnakPosted 12/6/2012 5:37:49 PM
Black Ops 2
Borderlands 2
Far Cry 3
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
Last retail 360 game I got was Gears of War 3 and I sold it. I only have one Xbox 360 game: Minecraft. I'm not a big console gamer, I mainly just use my 3DS and Vita, but DAMN, I'm missing out big time. I could only afford one.
---
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (a person unacquainted with affairs of the world)
#2TBONE_OGPosted 12/6/2012 5:38:47 PM
Halo 4
---
Always O.G.
#3VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:42:40 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Halo 4

I would get Halo 4, but I never really liked the guns and gameplay mechanics. I've played it and played Halo Reach. They are REALLY good games but Its not my thing.
---
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (a person unacquainted with affairs of the world)
#4SunDevil77Posted 12/6/2012 5:43:32 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Halo 4

---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#5zerooo0Posted 12/6/2012 5:45:53 PM
Far Cry 3-Map Editor gives endless hours to mess with

Borderlands 2-ACTUALLY good story compared to the first one, and the new characters+Gaige are very fun to play with

Black Ops 2-Pick 10 system actually changed the classic CoD formula, and is a nice refresh.

I would recommend Halo 4, but you said you didn't like the gameplay in those.

But you honestly can't go wrong with any of them.(Except BF3) BF3 is a good game, but Rent A Server ruins it.

My advice, flip a coin.
---
Trolls=The intelligence of Cane Toads
#6VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:48:56 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Far Cry 3-Map Editor gives endless hours to mess with

Borderlands 2-ACTUALLY good story compared to the first one, and the new characters+Gaige are very fun to play with

Black Ops 2-Pick 10 system actually changed the classic CoD formula, and is a nice refresh.

I would recommend Halo 4, but you said you didn't like the gameplay in those.

But you honestly can't go wrong with any of them.(Except BF3) BF3 is a good game, but Rent A Server ruins it.

My advice, flip a coin.

What's rent-a-server?
---
#7Pacman2dxPosted 12/6/2012 5:50:55 PM
Out of all those games:

Battlefield 3 gives you the most downloadable content while the single player is lacking.

Black Ops 2 seems like more of the standard COD affair, save for some new tweaks, serviceable campaign and zombie mode.

Borderlands 2 is much more of the same but has a story this time around and a better skill tree system.

Far Cry 3 has a large open world, and has gotten rid of all the things that made FC2 a bit tedious like a constant monitoring of disease and faulty weaponry.

I'd personally go with Far Cry 3.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
'' If your heart is bleeding make the best of it -- there's heat in freezing be a testament '' ..
#8Gaebora KaeporaPosted 12/6/2012 5:51:11 PM
Far cry 3! You'll love it
---
The rail...is all alone, the man is all alone...the swedish is all alone...my bum....is all alone
#9VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:56:42 PM
Does Far Cry 3 have good long lasting online multiplayer?
---
#10Arucard05Posted 12/6/2012 5:58:04 PM
Last retail 360 game I got was Gears of War 3 and I sold it. I only have one Xbox 360 game: Minecraft. I'm not a big console gamer, I mainly just use my 3DS and Vita, but DAMN, I'm missing out big time. I could only afford one.

If you have time to play another game, it means you don't have Persona 4 Golden. Get that.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.