This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DBZ Collection Worth Getting??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. DBZ Collection Worth Getting??

User Info: IWU

IWU
4 years ago#1
Mind you, I've never played a DBZ game and was a fan of the Anime for many years in the past. I'm specifically looking for something to play single player on so if its multi focused I might just pass.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." -J. Robert Oppenheimer

User Info: RED_LINK1

RED_LINK1
4 years ago#2
It has no online multiplayer, and it's a really good DBZ fighter, so I'd say yes.

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
4 years ago#3
yep its good
gt= Pink BluRR

User Info: IWU

IWU
4 years ago#4
I know it may sound weird, but for me no online multi is actually a plus when it comes to this collection.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds. I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." -J. Robert Oppenheimer

User Info: zyxomma100

zyxomma100
4 years ago#5
In case you didn't know, it's just Budokai 1 and 3 with added graphics. There's no issue with work being taken from the single player game to work on multi, so given the two choices:

Budokai 3 HD
Budokai 3 HD with added online multiplayer

I don't see how the second one could be a plus, even if you never plan on using the online multiplayer.

In terms of the collection, I guess it's worth it if you've never played them before. It's a bit dumb on how Budokai 2 wasn't included, though.

User Info: DividerByZero

DividerByZero
4 years ago#6
I say get it. They'll last you for a while.

Budokai 1 has the best story mode to date, but only goes to the end of Cell.
Budokai 3 has an iffy "story" mode, which only goes through the main fights for each character. However, it goes through the movies and some of GT too.
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg

User Info: electrolyzer

electrolyzer
4 years ago#7
Yes, get it.
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx

User Info: Mogga123_5

Mogga123_5
4 years ago#8
Still upset Budakai 2 didn't make it into the cut, I actually liked the board game story mode :(

It's easily worth $30 like, I wouldn't pay anymore than that.

Too much Recoome in #3 for my liking though >_>
The mast is broken, hull is splitting, dear God the ****in' ship is sinking
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. DBZ Collection Worth Getting??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived