This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The walking dead most emtional game I have played ever

#1WiltISdaBESTPosted 12/7/2012 6:50:56 AM
The only video game i have ever played that has brought me to tears.
---
NEW JACK SWING YEP YEP!!!!!
#2BlazingxPaddlesPosted 12/7/2012 6:54:41 AM
Inb4typorecognition
#3DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/7/2012 7:00:05 AM
I have ep 1 should I just DL the other 4 or get the retail version?
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#4Shy420Posted 12/7/2012 7:01:00 AM
WiltISdaBEST posted...

There are other emotions besides sadness. No game has ever made you laugh, get angry, excited? Hmm okay.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#5SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2012 7:02:37 AM
BlazingxPaddles posted...
Inb4typorecognition

He gets a pass for playing the Walking Dead. He is a smart man.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#6DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/7/2012 7:06:27 AM
I'm in a glass case of emtion
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#7HajimeNoIppoPosted 12/7/2012 7:15:23 AM
Aye the ending was god awful.
#8AirborneMp90Posted 12/7/2012 7:17:58 AM
Shy420 posted...
WiltISdaBEST posted...

There are other emotions besides sadness. No game has ever made you laugh, get angry, excited? Hmm okay.

Wow what a tool you are. He was saying how much he really enjoyed the game and you have to act like this? Yeah dude your real hard.
#9RPG_ApostlePosted 12/7/2012 7:26:21 AM
HajimeNoIppo posted...

I disagree.

I'll try to keep this vague to avoid spoilers, but people that have finished the game should be able to follow along:

The ending was well done. They had to have loss, especially after what happened in Episode 3. Having to teach Clementine how to survive in that world was a necessity.

The whole basis of the WD world is loss. Everything that used to bring a smile to your face is gone. A BBQ with your friends and drinking a beer with your buddies is never again possible. And the things you have to do to survive, while we may consider them deplorable, are everyday life in the WD world. And she needs to be able to do those things. That's why Chuck was 100% right.

The final scene, post credits... That was purposely left ambiguous. I'm not jumping for joy over it, it leaves me with a few questions. But I don't thing any part of that game can be called even close to terrible.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#10pothocketPosted 12/7/2012 7:29:49 AM
HajimeNoIppo posted...

That's what she said.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson