This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The walking dead most emtional game I have played ever

#21Koala262Posted 12/8/2012 1:30:27 AM
Nothing will ever top MGS4 for most emotional ending.
---
----
---
#22Shy420Posted 12/8/2012 6:24:45 AM
AirborneMp90 posted...
Shy420 posted...
WiltISdaBEST posted...
The only video game i have ever played that has brought me to tears.

There are other emotions besides sadness. No game has ever made you laugh, get angry, excited? Hmm okay.

Wow what a tool you are. He was saying how much he really enjoyed the game and you have to act like this? Yeah dude your real hard.

Just calling a BS statement. It's fine that he enjoys the game but to call it the "most emo ever" is crap. Why not say something more on what it was that made him enjoy the game so much. Ever is a long time.

Yeah dude your real hard? What does that even mean?
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#23BlueJester007Posted 12/8/2012 6:27:16 AM
Koala262 posted...

Eh, I suppose so. At least Kojima ended his series properly and didn't make the previous three completely pointless like some other game franchise.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#24Madness2012Posted 12/8/2012 7:19:03 AM
Love the show,gotta try this game......
#25RedJacksonPosted 12/8/2012 7:35:56 AM
Shy420 posted...
AirborneMp90 posted...
Shy420 posted...
WiltISdaBEST posted...
The only video game i have ever played that has brought me to tears.

There are other emotions besides sadness. No game has ever made you laugh, get angry, excited? Hmm okay.

Wow what a tool you are. He was saying how much he really enjoyed the game and you have to act like this? Yeah dude your real hard.

Just calling a BS statement. It's fine that he enjoys the game but to call it the "most emo ever" is crap. Why not say something more on what it was that made him enjoy the game so much. Ever is a long time.

Yeah dude your real hard? What does that even mean?

You need to get out more. Do you really try to **** on every person that posts "this is the best video game of all time"? Meeting you in real life would be absolutely horrible if this is what you do on forums.
#26WiltISdaBEST(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 9:25:38 PM
It is the most emotional game i personally have ever played and that's all i was saying.
---
NEW JACK SWING YEP YEP!!!!!
#27Robin_MaskPosted 12/9/2012 9:39:50 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
Koala262 posted...

Eh, I suppose so. At least Kojima ended his series properly and didn't make the previous three completely pointless like some other game franchise.

Are you talking about Mass Effect?
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#28JamanjaxPosted 12/9/2012 10:29:21 PM
someone never got the "In Water" ending in Silent hill 2.... (I think thats the real ending to SH2 FYI)

That ending defeats the entire purpose of the game, though.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.