This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does XBOX have casual big exclusives?

#1fingrefsPosted 12/7/2012 8:38:34 AM
Obviously the Wii is filled with casual exclusive games. Playstation has LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet Karting, the new Super Smash Bros rip-off, etc. Does the XBOX have any big casual games like this that are exclusive?
---
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5939/idiotsdr0.jpg
#2lambruscoPosted 12/7/2012 8:40:37 AM
Kinect Adventure.
---
Spiel Macht Frei.
#3ilikemilkmmmPosted 12/7/2012 8:43:56 AM
fable?
#4BlueJester007Posted 12/7/2012 8:47:57 AM
the new Super Smash Bros rip-off

What? How can you call it a rip off when the devs said themselves that it was supposed to be like Super Smash Bros? That's like calling Minecraft a rip-off of Legos.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#5darkharePosted 12/7/2012 9:03:09 AM
fingrefs posted...
Obviously the Wii is filled with casual exclusive games. Playstation has LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet Karting, the new Super Smash Bros rip-off, etc. Does the XBOX have any big casual games like this that are exclusive?

Call of Duty and Halo.
---
before i was born i didnt mind death, why would i mind death after living life?
#6DoukouPosted 12/7/2012 9:04:37 AM
darkhare posted...
fingrefs posted...

Call of Duty and Halo.

Call of Duty is an exclusive now?
---
Don't read this sig.
#7TheArcadePosted 12/7/2012 9:11:02 AM
Doukou posted...
darkhare posted...
fingrefs posted...

Call of Duty and Halo.

Call of Duty is an exclusive now?

Yes, it is and been for years. Admittedly MS is so obnoxious with the way they advertise and hype Call of Duty even the guys at PS camp said it may as well be an exclusive lol. Besides it's cooler to think about Halo & Call of Duty.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#8fingrefs(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 6:36:19 PM
Sorry should have been more specific. By casual I meant good for females (that don't play many video games) and children....
---
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5939/idiotsdr0.jpg
#9Ginsu VictimPosted 12/11/2012 6:47:14 PM
Dance Central series
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)