This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Happy Birthday! Enjoy 20 points!

#61Gillian SeedPosted 12/8/2012 11:48:20 AM
Is it really that odd to anyone that a marketing gimmick would hype up everything they do? Again, they're depositing points early this month because the world might end.

Who gives a damn what they wrote in their stupid e-mails. Instead of having x amount of small point rewards they now have x+1 amount of small point rewards. If you're savvy enough to know the Rewards program benefits Microsoft because it's an incentive for people to keep their Gold subscription how are you not savvy enough to just brush off their hype? I didn't even bother opening that e-mail.
#62rusty12000Posted 12/8/2012 12:30:54 PM
microsoft gave you a quarter to call someone who cares
---
http://openmedia.ca/meter -- Put a stop to Big internet companies trying to put a cap on bandwidth in Canada!!!!
#63Halochief6Posted 12/8/2012 2:05:07 PM
melvin343 posted...
sorry but I'm not a B'day person and I stop celebrating my B'day when I turn 15.

What the hell is this?

And are you trying to tell us you're under 15? Or is grammar not your thing?
---
"Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198
#64SheepinatorPosted 12/8/2012 4:09:13 PM
FredSavage27 posted...
but 25 cents? That's not even worth the effort it took to open the email.

Are you some kind of professional email opener, that you usually earn more than 25 cents with every mouse click to open an email? Sounds like a lucrative gig, congrats.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.