This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spike VGA's 2012 | LIVE 9pm EST

#251delux19Posted 12/7/2012 8:01:57 PM
Cuff_Button posted...
This was a huge ******** joke! They give a damn Zombie killing game based off a massivly overatted TV show the game of the year? You freaking kidding me!? Some 63 year old washed up actor is out here talking about games and doing a horrible job, he give these guys game of the year! What a joke network and franchise, also LOL at Half Life 2 being game of the decade! Call of Duty 4 trounces on that old freaking game

Cry more, little boy.
#252RPG_ApostlePosted 12/7/2012 8:02:13 PM
Cuff_Button posted...
This was a huge ******** joke! They give a damn Zombie killing game based off a massivly overatted TV show the game of the year? You freaking kidding me!? Some 63 year old washed up actor is out here talking about games and doing a horrible job, he give these guys game of the year! What a joke network and franchise, also LOL at Half Life 2 being game of the decade! Call of Duty 4 trounces on that old freaking game

....It's based off the award winning comics.

Please don't ever procreate, the human race is having enough trouble without you polluting it.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#253ZosKiaCultusPosted 12/7/2012 8:02:18 PM
Babbies, babbies everywhere.

Bet they all love Tenacious D, too.
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#254Cuff_ButtonPosted 12/7/2012 8:03:18 PM
Nobody wants to give credit where it is due because you all hate what is popular so much. Lame. Dead Island is 10 times the game that Walking dead POS claims to be.
---
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.
#255hyper_shadow99Posted 12/7/2012 8:03:23 PM
Cuff_Button posted...

Lol
---
Official Braig of the KH:3D Board
#256Vivi0198Posted 12/7/2012 8:03:25 PM
NightRain posted...
They won because there's a TV show, right?

They won because it is one of, if not the most emotional story in game history.

Have not played Walking Dead yet but I'm sure Nier would argue that.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#257Cuff_ButtonPosted 12/7/2012 8:04:01 PM
Cuff_Button posted...

....It's based off the award winning comics.

Please don't ever procreate, the human race is having enough trouble without you polluting it.

LOL comic books! You kidding me!?
---
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.
#258The_Dark_Slay3r(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:04:11 PM
Judgement gameplay on the XBL feed right now.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
#259hyper_shadow99Posted 12/7/2012 8:04:41 PM
Cuff_Button posted...
Nobody wants to give credit where it is due because you all hate what is popular so much. Lame. Dead Island is 10 times the game that Walking dead POS claims to be.

Walking dead is nothing like dead island. Do some freaking research before making comments
---
Official Braig of the KH:3D Board
#260Link43130Posted 12/7/2012 8:04:44 PM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Link43130 posted...
lol as if you needed any more proof the vgas are a joke they gave a stupid zombie arcade game goty? what were they thinking!!

Don't ever call yourself a gamer.

You're the joke here.

Walking Dead was far beyond 90% of everything else released this generation, let alone this year.

1. people who identify themselves soley on the fact they play video games are pretty sad so don't worry, ill never do that anyway

2. theres no logical argument that proves walking dead (an ARCADE game) is better than halo 4 call of duty black ops 2 assassins creed 3 or even far cry 3. it won cuz spike wants to air the tv show thats it
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130