This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spike VGA's 2012 | LIVE 9pm EST

#261ZosKiaCultusPosted 12/7/2012 9:05:06 PM
Cliff Burton was an incredibly overrated bassist and him having a bus roll over him was one of the best things in history.
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#262glassghost0Posted 12/7/2012 9:05:09 PM
Cuff_Button posted...
Nobody wants to give credit where it is due because you all hate what is popular so much. Lame. Dead Island is 10 times the game that Walking dead POS claims to be.

you sir, are ********
---
Signature OFF
#263SR71haloPosted 12/7/2012 9:05:14 PM
Didn't see The Walking Dead winning. Is it really that good?
---
Now Leave!
#264delux19Posted 12/7/2012 9:05:49 PM
Cuff_Button posted...
Nobody wants to give credit where it is due because you all hate what is popular so much. Lame. Dead Island is 10 times the game that Walking dead POS claims to be.

You sound dumb. We hate what is popular? The Walking Dead is popular.

And Dead Island is not a good game. Maybe you should play The Walking Dead before posting more, your ignorance is laughable.
#265delux19Posted 12/7/2012 9:06:43 PM
Cuff_Button posted...
Cuff_Button posted...
This was a huge ******** joke! They give a damn Zombie killing game based off a massivly overatted TV show the game of the year? You freaking kidding me!? Some 63 year old washed up actor is out here talking about games and doing a horrible job, he give these guys game of the year! What a joke network and franchise, also LOL at Half Life 2 being game of the decade! Call of Duty 4 trounces on that old freaking game

....It's based off the award winning comics.

Please don't ever procreate, the human race is having enough trouble without you polluting it.

LOL comic books! You kidding me!?

Ugh...you are so unintelligent.
#266SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2012 9:07:46 PM
Cuff_Button posted...

You must be joking. Dead Island was one of my biggest disappointments this generation.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#267RPG_ApostlePosted 12/7/2012 9:07:46 PM
Link43130 posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
Link43130 posted...
lol as if you needed any more proof the vgas are a joke they gave a stupid zombie arcade game goty? what were they thinking!!

Don't ever call yourself a gamer.

You're the joke here.

Walking Dead was far beyond 90% of everything else released this generation, let alone this year.

1. people who identify themselves soley on the fact they play video games are pretty sad so don't worry, ill never do that anyway

2. theres no logical argument that proves walking dead (an ARCADE game) is better than halo 4 call of duty black ops 2 assassins creed 3 or even far cry 3. it won cuz spike wants to air the tv show thats it

And when it wins more GOTY awards will you be making the same argument?

Yes, you will.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Arucard05's blog. Endorsed by me. Since I wrote the only thing worth reading on it.
#268delux19Posted 12/7/2012 9:08:39 PM
Link43130 posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...
Link43130 posted...
lol as if you needed any more proof the vgas are a joke they gave a stupid zombie arcade game goty? what were they thinking!!

Don't ever call yourself a gamer.

You're the joke here.

Walking Dead was far beyond 90% of everything else released this generation, let alone this year.

1. people who identify themselves soley on the fact they play video games are pretty sad so don't worry, ill never do that anyway

2. theres no logical argument that proves walking dead (an ARCADE game) is better than halo 4 call of duty black ops 2 assassins creed 3 or even far cry 3. it won cuz spike wants to air the tv show thats it

This is the stupidest thing posted so far.
#269glassghost0Posted 12/7/2012 9:10:17 PM
SR71halo posted...
Didn't see The Walking Dead winning. Is it really that good?

yes, it really is
---
Signature OFF
#270Marnex15Posted 12/7/2012 9:10:29 PM
>CoD wins GOTY

"****ing POS game is overrated!!!"

>CoD doesn't win GOTD

"CoD 4 is so much more deserving than all the other games!!!!"
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com